THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

They talked about it on Nice Kicks podcast last week. It hasn't retroed because of Kobe, apparently he's not a fan of the idea yet. Though they're going to do something this year.
So expect something limited most people won't be able to get :rolleyes

I remember an interview I think it was, Kobe said he didn’t like the idea of retros because the technology was old and he would want them to redo them with newer technology...Soo we may never see the day.
However I’d be down for some Flyknit 4-6’s :nerd:
And I’d hope they completely redo the 7...bricks to hoop in :lol:

Whaaaat ? :emoji_cry: That really sucks to hear.

The 2nd half of his sneaker line uses Nike's most current technology though. Flyknit, Lunarlon, & Carbon. Just give me the 9s - that's pretty much all I want. Looks good and one of the best on court performance shoes.

Copped !
20180103_212545.jpg

All I know is when they do retro the Kobe line it better not just be limited drops like the FTB pack and the Air Zoom Generation release.
it will most likely be very limited. The GRs will be reserved for the lagging AD models, which im sure will receive similar colorway treatments, as a consolation prize for missing out on the kobe retro you actually wanted.

5DCD2277-478A-4528-841E-4796271DCACA.png
thinking about making a pair of Kobe ad Ids... last year I made over 10 pairs but I guess it about that time...

Which one would y’all choose for the Houston Rockets ? mindmarathon mindmarathon

I like the all red with dark check bro but can't go wrong with either. They're both dope asf. Pull the trigger soon ha ha. I wan't to make a Laker CW and a blue colored AD MID ID

Any word on a BHM kobe ad Mid? If so I hope they choose a different upper material like Engineered Mesh or something.

Back
Top Bottom