THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Jan. 10
20180105084412_original.jpg
20180105084416_original.jpg

These are DOPE ASF. Will definitely cop. Where did these pics/info come from? thapointguy thapointguy

Last edited:
mindmarathon mindmarathon has a crazy kobe collection best, consistent collection. I’ve seen in a long time. Just happen to stumble on his ig, he was in search section on instagram remember his name a figure he was nt’er my God his kobe collection is serious business. Round of applause.

I appreciate it bro. I have 139 Kobe's. I post a lot of my own, but I also do features, so please don't mistake them all to be mine. alchemist iq alchemist iq

ha ha yea i'm a Kobe head. I don't wear anything but Kobe's unless they're Nike sandals. Wish Nike made Kobe sandals.

139 kobes!!! man that’s serious businessman about to mop these whit X for the low low.

251CED6C-2621-42E9-A784-FE8BE143DD0F.png
3D040830-7749-4DAB-9FD2-AD08C1550D56.png

Only Will Wear them only for chilling and breaking necks/ankles from time to time at the gym

Nice. Them highs remind me of ice skates I don't know why. I got the bottom white mids in all black with the gum bottoms. Still haven't worn them. Size 10.5

lol they actually do, i actually like ice skating and have a pair nike baur hockey skates.

I’m working out a deal with the sellers but I know there are multiple colorways, red & gold verison don’t know yet cause I have other kicks in my radar that I’m tryna get besides kobes.

Played in my Baseline AD Mids for the first time yesterday....they were stiff as all hell and the traction sucked along the edges. Idk if I wanna give them more chances or just send them back. I love playing in my AD lows but these were a rough ride yesterday. Doesn’t help that the whole outsole is basically flat. If my foot can’t bend at all in a shoe and I feel like I can’t explode to the basket or jump how I want to it’s hard for me to give a shoe another chance. I played in them for 3 hours and at no point did it feel like they were breaking in.

Played in my Baseline AD Mids for the first time yesterday....they were stiff as all hell and the traction sucked along the edges. Idk if I wanna give them more chances or just send them back. I love playing in my AD lows but these were a rough ride yesterday. Doesn’t help that the whole outsole is basically flat. If my foot can’t bend at all in a shoe and I feel like I can’t explode to the basket or jump how I want to it’s hard for me to give a shoe another chance. I played in them for 3 hours and at no point did it feel like they were breaking in.
That's really odd. I wonder if it's just that pair of kicks or the colorway. I have noticed that when I try on pairs, no two feel alike, and that's the same size of the same colorway. I own six colorways of the AD Mids and all of them have fully broken in within 5-9 hours of playing. I find that pretty damn fast. I'm also a heavier player at 5'10" 220 lbs. but no one believes me that I weigh that much. I guess I don't look it? Ha ha ha.

Gonna puns like a foolish question but how do you loosen the clasp on thE NXT’s?

I’ve loosed them once trying them on but I want to wear them and there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to lossen them?

I have the purple mids that came out. I haven't worn them because I'm not sure if I'm keeping. I want to try these out for ball but the 11's have been my go to.

I wish I doubled on the black /white Ad's when they were cheap. I'm talking the second colorways that released last year.

I'm patiently waiting for the black Mamba pair

Gonna puns like a foolish question but how do you loosen the clasp on thE NXT’s?

I’ve loosed them once trying them on but I want to wear them and there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to lossen them?

Pinch in the sides of the clasp, it'll slide right off.

You squeeze the "clasp" together that'll loosen them, then you pull back the shroud from the top.

I have the purple mids that came out. I haven't worn them because I'm not sure if I'm keeping. I want to try these out for ball but the 11's have been my go to.
I wish I doubled on the black /white Ad's when they were cheap. I'm talking the second colorways that released last year.
I'm patiently waiting for the black Mamba pair
Mids are fire. Very comfy, bouncy, light, and perform well. I would keep them. I own 5 cw's of the mids so far and will cop more.

They're definitely a hit or miss. The sizing is also very different from previous Kobes. I personally had no problems, and felt like the shoe was made for my foot (narrow ankle, wide forefoot). Traction was also spot on but I have an xDR outsole. I can see how some people might be turned off by the fit and feel of the shoe. For your situation, I think you'd like the Kyrie 4s a lot.

Back
Top Bottom