THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The 8's were done right too
I always liked there better than the originals

DD28C1C9-362D-41B2-8487-1ECFA448617D.jpeg

B5DC11EB-571F-4525-B930-C81C56D22F2B.jpeg

Haven't seen it mentioned before but did anyone notice that the stitching for the IT PE looks like flies or bees? Couldn't make out what it was until one site said it was I's and T's which it clearly wasn.t

IMG_6575.JPG

but like why use this felt upper. why not just use jaquard and make it a great shoe?

also feinin for a new signature model. i guess its kyrie 4 time, so as to not cannibalize their own sales, nike is holding off.

hope to see something come march/playoff time

I miss when the Kobe line was a focal point for Nike. All the signature models for the other players are trash.

I have to disagree with your opinion. The lebron XV is currently one the best performers in my shoe rotation for pick up basketball. Kobes still hold their weight cause the kobe AD are a very popular shoe right now in the nba league and off league basketball circuits.

I had my lebron XV and kobe AD NXT, I still perfer the low to ground feel of the kobes. Had to tell this young cat about my NXT are probably the best kobes to date, when he was rocking the entry level kobe instincts. Lol.

Maybe because kobe is retired but that shouldn’t stop nike from inovating with his signature line. Cause the kobe line always got nike latest r&d tech.

I miss when the Kobe line was a focal point for Nike. All the signature models for the other players are trash.
He's retired, so they wanna focus on the current stars. Plus with Giannis getting a sig soon, they're not gonna put as much effort into Kobe

My opinion is probably biased since this is the Kobe thread and all, but Kobe's line for Nike had both aesthetic and performance while LeBron's is more on the performance side. All of LeBron's shoes look bulky as sht and the Kobe's looked sleek.

Hopefully the Giannis line goes the Kobe route since he rocks with the lowtop Kobes.

My opinion is probably biased since this is the Kobe thread and all, but Kobe's line for Nike had both aesthetic and performance while LeBron's is more on the performance side. All of LeBron's shoes look bulky as sht and the Kobe's looked sleek.

Hopefully the Giannis line goes the Kobe route since he rocks with the lowtop Kobes.
Exactly, the Lebrons are bulky, the Kyries look kiddish, and the KDs have such a bland and uninspiring design.

Exactly, the Lebrons are bulky, the Kyries look kiddish, and the KDs have such a bland and uninspiring design.

Cause each shoe is designed around each player not you the consumer. You can always get hyperdunks 2017. the new KDs are nice but I heard the zoom air midsole pops after some wear. Smh @ nike.

Also don’t forget nike want kids and big to wear their shoes as well. So they can scoop up the next generation.

The 1's look cheap in person to me. Just a bunch of different materials thrown together and they don't flow well

$110 for msrp usally 1st gen signature kicks don’t gett the latest nike tec and aren’t as expensive as more seasoned signature line .But it’s still a affordable option. Compared to $200 AD NXT and $185 lebron XV. I’m sure overtime they will get better as they gain popularity in the basketball world and street wear if it gets to that level.

I like straps especially the lebron soilder 11s. The lockdown feel is important to me when I’m cutting on battling on the defensive end. But yeah you gotta change it up.

The past two years I've bough or tried just about every Nike signature basketball shoe...except the KD 10.

IMO, the Kobe line is still number 1 as far as overall performance on court...great fit, traction and good to decent cushioning. Aesthetically they have been kind of boring though lol.

I find that the Lebron/KD line (against the last 2 years so the LBJ 14/15 and the KD 9/10) both have weird sizing issues, decent to mediocre traction, and are kind of made for specific types of feet or players.

The Kyrie/PG line both have great fits, traction but suffer from average to below cushioning set ups.

The past two years I've bough or tried just about every Nike signature basketball shoe...except the KD 10.

IMO, the Kobe line is still number 1 as far as overall performance on court...great fit, traction and good to decent cushioning. Aesthetically they have been kind of boring though lol.

I find that the Lebron/KD line (against the last 2 years so the LBJ 14/15 and the KD 9/10) both have weird sizing issues, decent to mediocre traction, and are kind of made for specific types of feet or players.

The Kyrie/PG line both have great fits, traction but suffer from average to below cushioning set ups.
I saw in the KD X thread that they're all on sale in foot locker which means they're having trouble selling. Very happy to see that.

I saw in the KD X thread that they're all on sale in foot locker which means they're having trouble selling. Very happy to see that.

Lol. The kd look good, but I’m not a fan KD as person personally. So I wouldn’t rock em.

B780991A-9ACE-484F-A30D-F5D5712989E1.png

I need these BHM soilders 11s asap. I hope nike release them. Thank god I didn’t pull the trigger today in the BHM Lebron xv. Cause I was gonna when my replacement credit card came in. Lol.

Lol. The kd look good, but I’m not a fan KD as person personally. So I wouldn’t rock em.

B780991A-9ACE-484F-A30D-F5D5712989E1.png

I need these BHM soilders 11s asap. I hope nike release them. Thank god I didn’t pull the trigger today in the BHM Lebron xv. Cause I was gonna when my replacement credit card came in. Lol.
What size are you? Usually stores like Ross will get big sizes of BHM PE's later on. Happened with the 2016s

What size are you? Usually stores like Ross will get big sizes of BHM PE's later on. Happened with the 2016s

Really? size it depends thoug I can wear from size 9-10.5 depending on the molding of the shoe or if I’m gonna wear them to ball In.

My njormal size is 10.

I went to a Ross here in Richmond texas they had nothing. Only one crappy hyperdunks in a size 9. I know what mean though like a size 13-16 that the store had to get rid off from its manifest.

I don’t mind paying retail cause I’m a need it now kinda of person when it comes to something I reall like. Nike didn’t sell out of the XV so I’m guessing I can wait a few weeks for them under retail.

Back
Top Bottom