THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

thanks guys, i need to visit the Nike factory store in Katy, TX saw the black/white pair back in november it was only one pair the box. I need another pair of NXT cause my volt pair lost traction from playing outdoor basketball.

thanks guys, i need to visit the Nike factory store in Katy, TX saw the black/white pair back in november it was only one pair the box. I need another pair of NXT cause my volt pair lost traction from playing outdoor basketball.
They rarely have anything at Katy or the Cypress NFS. If they do, those places are so heavily populated that they sell too quick because everytime I go, i never have any luck. N-E-V-E-R!!! And it pissed me the f off since it's not close to where I live. lol

They rarely have anything at Katy or the Cypress NFS. If they do, those places are so heavily populated that they sell too quick because everytime I go, i never have any luck. N-E-V-E-R!!! And it pissed me the f off since it's not close to where I live. lol

that's true i've been to Katy mall there like twice since moving to texas, its a hit or miss sometimes or some luck. im sure the workers be stashing them self the good stuff and size 10's their "peoples".

IMG_6342.JPG Just a random question. Did anyone else get the Nike Kobe trophy shirt? Ordered mine from champs this week and finally got it, but looks

I wanted this tee badly when I saw it online. Saw it in store early last week and the photo quality is terrible. I expected more.

Anyone notice that since they started using "Nike Dry" instead of the OG dri-fit, the shirts are tighter and less athletic feeling? I like the looser fit more than the athletic cut.

that's true i've been to Katy mall there like twice since moving to texas, its a hit or miss sometimes or some luck. im sure the workers be stashing them self the good stuff and size 10's their "peoples".

Good to hear from fellow Houston area outlet hunters. I find that the Cypress outlet gets the newer inventory in terms of signature basketball sneakers, but the Clearance store in Pasadena has the best inventory/ deals when it comes to apparel. They always have sick new shorts, shirts, compression/Nike pro gear that comes in consistently, and its basically free if u just buy one thing and combine it with the $10 survey code. I'm assuming this is the case with most clearance stores though.

I got the reserve for the Lebrons. Not like I was gonna buy if I got the reserve.
I have a $20 rewards but I'll probably wait for a 20% promo when the restriction comes off instead.

Back
Top Bottom