THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I honestly think we should make a new thread for these. It’s a completely new shoe. These have nothing to do with the AD’s. I’d rather the thread be solely about these 360’s rather than a bunch of AD Lows, Mids and NXT’s mixed in. Especially once more colorways come out.

I honestly think we should make a new thread for these. It’s a completely new shoe. These have nothing to do with the AD’s. I’d rather the thread be solely about these 360’s rather than a bunch of AD Lows, Mids and NXT’s mixed in. Especially once more colorways come out.

This. I'd like to pretend that the past 2 years for the Kobe line didn't exist.

I’m skeptical about this traction pattern. If it’s not top tier I might just pass on a rd cop considering so much other heat dropping

The sole kinda reminds me of these Kobe Venomenons

NIKE_ZOOM_KOBE_VENOMENON_5_WOLF_GREY_COURT_PURPLE_749884-050.jpg

First thing that came to mind. Venomenom 5's were nice as hell. They could've easily been the flagship model that year and no one would have tripped!

As for the 360's, they look like performance beasts! Traction looks A1. Definitely the type of shoe I'd take straight to the court.

Huge fan, as I am with all Kobe shoes. But anyone else think the Swoosh looks a little off on the placement. I made some minor adjustments to compare. Also made two with a mini swoosh just because I was curious.

Adjusted Versions
Kobe360_A.jpg
Kobe360_D.jpg

these are the best ones IMO! good work

Huge fan, as I am with all Kobe shoes. But anyone else think the Swoosh looks a little off on the placement. I made some minor adjustments to compare. Also made two with a mini swoosh just because I was curious.

Actual
180321_FOOTWEAR_KOBE_0015_Profile_hd_1600.jpg

Adjusted Versions
Kobe360_A.jpg
Kobe360_B.jpg
Kobe360_C.jpg
Kobe360_D.jpg
Crazy how the swoosh placement has such a big effect on how i view the shoes lol

I feel like the swoosh placement on the original makes it look like a soccer shoe...which I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason for it, given Kobe's love for soccer.

Actual
180321_FOOTWEAR_KOBE_0015_Profile_hd_1600.jpg

Adjusted Versions
Kobe360_A.jpg
Kobe360_B.jpg
Kobe360_C.jpg
Kobe360_D.jpg

Pretty sure this was done on purpose to look like soccer cleats. Would expect there to be versions of the 360 with the Swoosh across the toe box too. As usual when 'Kobes' are done right...it's the little things.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 2.56.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 2.56.21 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Man I been out the Kobe game since the 9's but I gotta have these. Ever since they introduced flyknit, it's gotten better and better.

Not sure how I feel about these yet. Need different colorways and then I'll probably be on board for a pair or two. Haven't bought a Kobe since the XIs, and have been waiting for them to get back on track. These are interesting, but I still have some IXs, flyknit Xs, and plenty of XIs in great or DS condition. For years I loaded up on the latest Kobe model, but I now have so many that are ultimately so similar, I'm finding these less intriguing than I would have at one point in time. But I'm sure the right colorway(s) will entice me to buy at some point. These certainly strike me as more of a true Kobe sig than any of the ADs and previous NXTs did.

i was hoping it would look completely different than previous kobe models from various lines, like the AD or the AD mid or the nxt. can't wait to find them for 50 from local nfs...i hope :smile:

Back
Top Bottom