THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

An 2018 Mercurial 360 has already been put on top of a Vapormax sole (Off White). Hoping they take the 2018 Mercurial 360 design and make it into a Kobe 360 Mambacurial.

Attachments

• off-white-mercurial_0001_lj1b8877.jpg
    off-white-mercurial_0001_lj1b8877.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 39
Tried on nxt for first time the mids in black with gum sole and maroon swoosh they were 49 and 20% off at nike clearance. I left em. Didnt like the upper at all did not feel the lockdown im used to

Nike need to quit the BS. Ain't no shoe gonna create greater separation :rofl:

How would you know when u haven't even tried the shoe yourself. I think nike is looking at pro/elite players who care about that stuff, not your average pick up basketball player.

Liers should really hit the deer park outlet so many hidden gems. I saw a Jordan 32 on the clearance rack for like 80$ only. Couple sizes but your size u got a score. But I’m tellin u those mambas weigh 9 ounces n the braces r 7$. N u got a high top that weights 9 ounces incredible lockdown great looks and the luniron is like a pillow. I’d your anywhere deer park it’s well worth it 35$. Comeon no brainer my first pair I paid80$ was a great deal 35$ is strait robbery

Liers should really hit the deer park outlet so many hidden gems. I saw a Jordan 32 on the clearance rack for like 80$ only. Couple sizes but your size u got a score. But I’m tellin u those mambas weigh 9 ounces n the braces r 7$. N u got a high top that weights 9 ounces incredible lockdown great looks and the luniron is like a pillow. I’d your anywhere deer park it’s well worth it 35$. Comeon no brainer my first pair I paid80$ was a great deal 35$ is strait robbery
These also have 94 Barkley’s for 70$
????

JS”I

Long islanders need to get to tanger in deer park hidden gems eveywhere. Deff worth the trip they have a lil of everything pg 1 s cheap but those mambas r Golden. 100$ shoe for 35$ no brainer gran 1 or 2 they have blue n white n black n grey so comphy a lot of padding 9 oz shoes perfect for ball n 2 pairs for 70. Less than 1 inferior pair. Feels like just floating on a cloud liers need to cop trust me to

To

react is supposedly nike's version of boost right? Y'all need to stop trippin with "zoom> lunar>" etc. let's at least wait till theyre released

Lunar is great. For two months. Then it bottoms and is trash. Zoom is life

Huh? What are you saying?
Lunar is a foam material, it's bound to bottom out once you start putting the shoes to use. While zoom air also losses it's firmness overtime, and can also pop.

Shoes like these are meant to be worn, and performed in, normal wear and tear will do that. Cause you put them use.

This is why it's good to have a sneaker rotation.

Lunar is great. For two months. Then it bottoms and is trash. Zoom is life

Maybe it’s cause I’m on the lighter side (6’0 170) but the lunar insoles have always worked perfect for me. The 11 EM’s and the 8 and 9’s felt a hell of a lot better for me for a longer period of time than most of the Zoom shoes.

I tried them on in store and they’re pretty damn comfortable. Hopefully they feel something like that and not like the Hyperdunks that say they have React in them but it really feels like there’s nothing at all.

Absolutely agree with that. Basketball react FAILED.

An 2018 Mercurial 360 has already been put on top of a Vapormax sole (Off White). Hoping they take the 2018 Mercurial 360 design and make it into a Kobe 360 Mambacurial.

I second this.

If these perform well and we get an all orange mambacurial i'll double up.

Have you tried the Epic React?
I'll be honest, I've only tried out the Hyperdunks 2017s, they were trash but I can't judge a whole cushion setup based on one shoe, are they really good in terms of energy return and step in comfort?

I'll be honest, I've only tried out the Hyperdunks 2017s, they were trash but I can't judge a whole cushion setup based on one shoe, are they really good in terms of energy return and step in comfort?
Step in comfort is still a bit firm compared to Boost. You really feel the plushness once in motion. Closer to a softer Bounce foam than Boost honestly.

What rabbit said - more like thick bounce

Thirteen more days!!!

Sorry. Just excited to finally have a Kobe to look forward to again. Last one was probably one of the 11 horses. Excited for the Protro release that day too. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll have to pay a minion who spends a substantial amount of their time and effort trying to cop sneakers resale off stockX.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom