THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The regular Kobe ADs are trash to wear. I’ve been wearing the blackouts and they get very uncomfortable after wearing them for an hour or two with its lack of cushion. I didn’t realize the difference until I put on a pair of Kobe X, and it was night and day. The Kobe X is very underrated, it has a real zoom bag, is nice and cushioned, and is very comfortable to wear all day long.

Nike is in 'hype' mode right now. I don't think they will let this first release sit, but hopefully if one puts a little effort in, they're reasonably attainable. The last Kobe model was practically 'straight to outlet.' I think Nike might kick the production #s back a bit with this model. They seem to have adjusted to other models that were sitting, and also seemed to have adjusted what they offer via iD (less options available) since people were ordering 5 pairs, returning 4 and keeping 1.

When people take releases for granted, or abuse a policy, they seem pretty good at adjusting.

The regular Kobe ADs are trash to wear. I’ve been wearing the blackouts and they get very uncomfortable after wearing them for an hour or two with its lack of cushion. I didn’t realize the difference until I put on a pair of Kobe X, and it was night and day. The Kobe X is very underrated, it has a real zoom bag, is nice and cushioned, and is very comfortable to wear all day long.

The lows or mids? Huge fan of the A.D. lows on court

I have the regular A.D. & the NXT's. Both are great to play & chill in, but the NXT's just feel better. Tried on the mids but wasn't feeling them.

5C8A8FC2-0242-4488-BA96-96A10D660D1B.jpeg
Came up on these at the clearance store around 34$ after it was all said and done with discounts . I’m going to try them out on court tonight . I usually play in hyperdunks as I’m a big man .

:emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: I might be reaching, but could it be the next Protro? Kuzma's IG story posted something about them yesterday too with the caption "We're Up to Something".

DZamxXbVMAUCnsP.jpg

Last edited:
I use multiple pairs of Momba instincts with Nike ankle braces n they feel like an extension of you feet. At deer park Nike outlet there 49 and 30% 35$ for a good ball shoe. But get the ankle braces makes it feel like a high the look good. There on the clearance rack. They weight nothing. I love me. I loved them at 80$ I adore them at 35. Tanger at deer park N.Y. trust me they have blue n whit n black n grey. Get both. For 70$ you won’t need another ball shoe for at least a year.

:emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: I might be reaching, but could it be the next Protro? Kuzma's IG story posted something about them yesterday too with the caption "We're Up to Something".

DZamxXbVMAUCnsP.jpg
he tagged GOAT when he posted them
So I’m pretty sure they are an older one

The Lunarlon drop-in insoles >>>>>

Thank god they’re back :pimp:

Lunarlon drop midsole was on the 1st NXT with zoom air in the heel , these 360 NXT have react and lunarlon no zoom air at all.

they should make the drop in midsole interchangeable like they did with those jordans. But that will drive up the cost I'll assume.

Lunarlon drop midsole was on the 1st NXT with zoom air in the heel , these 360 NXT have react and lunarlon no zoom air at all.

they should make the drop in midsole interchangeable like they did with those jordans. But that will drive up the cost I'll assume.

I’m completely fine with it. Hell of a lot better than the cheap AD insoles

Oh ****, I didn’t think the previous insoles wouldn’t be interchangeable with these 360s :ohwell: I love my full length zoom drop ins

If nIke is smart they would allow a interchangeable midsole for nike ID options if nike Id becomes available for this model.

Imagine switching drop ib midsoles for practice and game day when need be.

Back
Top Bottom