THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I got my size 12 360 today. Beautiful shoe but I find them too tight. I’m usually a 12.5 and don’t like the way they fit. PM me if interested.

02E8C776-CDE0-4CB0-B76F-99034C98E4F1.jpeg
154E4CC4-9FCE-428D-9CE7-A86E440C5974.jpeg
Maaaaaaan.

Haven’t posted a performance review as I got these in then hurt my knee. Decided last minute to go on a cruise. Found out that the cruise had a basketball court on it. So I’ve been hooping in them here. Let me tell you. They’re incredible! The lockdown from the insole is great with the right socks. I went half a size down like I did with the 9s due to it being flyknit. My experience with flyknit is that it stretches atleast half a size up. It’s working out fine so far. The traction is great (even for a translucent sole) albeit I’ve been playing on some smooth vinyl style concrete.

Can’t wait for them to hit Nike ID. and I’m loving the yellow colorway also. Soooo many possibilities with this shoe

For everyone that's hooped in their pair, how do you like the React/Lunar midsole? Has anyone tried putting a full zoom insole inside?
So far, the combo has worked for me and my knees are handling it well. I've only had the chance to hoop in them three times for a total of 7 hours but I'm noticing that some of the separated nubs (outsole pattern) are starting to rip from cutting and changing directions often. That has me worried about the durability but I still have 17 days left if I decide to return them.
As for swapping out the insole, I checked it out at home and I highly advise against it as you'll have that other insole sliding around and the upper doesn't fit around it properly. The width and design of the arch is quite different so the upper has room to bend and fold even when you're just standing in them. I was comparing the standard insole to one from another Kobe and noticed that the arch support in the 360 is much better and the foot bed angle also helps to support the arch better which is a huge plus for me because I have a very high arch and a long gait. I think my problem with many of the other Lunarlon only insoles was contributed to the lack of arch support.
I forgot to mention one other major point in trying to swap out insoles. The standard 360 insole has high banking walls. There's a pretty good reason for that too. All of the other Kobe insoles, that I tried, sit much lower and once you put them in and your foot in, you feel the shoe moving, and crunching, so much more. You also feel the outsole edges and it's not comfortable at all. If I do end up keeping the shoes, and the React/Lunarlon bottoms out on me, I'll probably cut out the inside of the 360 insole so that I can have my Zoom in the middle of it. :wow:

Last edited:
02E8C776-CDE0-4CB0-B76F-99034C98E4F1.jpeg
154E4CC4-9FCE-428D-9CE7-A86E440C5974.jpeg
Maaaaaaan.

Haven’t posted a performance review as I got these in then hurt my knee. Decided last minute to go on a cruise. Found out that the cruise had a basketball court on it. So I’ve been hooping in them here. Let me tell you. They’re incredible! The lockdown from the insole is great with the right socks. I went half a size down like I did with the 9s due to it being flyknit. My experience with flyknit is that it stretches atleast half a size up. It’s working out fine so far. The traction is great (even for a translucent sole) albeit I’ve been playing on some smooth vinyl style concrete.

Can’t wait for them to hit Nike ID. and I’m loving the yellow colorway also. Soooo many possibilities with this shoe

Man that's pretty cool, where was the cruise and where were u going?

So far, the combo has worked for me and my knees are handling it well. I've only had the chance to hoop in them three times for a total of 7 hours but I'm noticing that some of the separated nubs (outsole pattern) are starting to rip from cutting and changing directions often. That has me worried about the durability but I still have 17 days left if I decide to return them.
As for swapping out the insole, I checked it out at home and I highly advise against it as you'll have that other insole sliding around and the upper doesn't fit around it properly. The width and design of the arch is quite different so the upper has room to bend and fold even when you're just standing in them. I was comparing the standard insole to one from another Kobe and noticed that the arch support in the 360 is much better and the foot bed angle also helps to support the arch better which is a huge plus for me because I have a very high arch and a long gait. I think my problem with many of the other Lunarlon only insoles was contributed to the lack of arch support.
I forgot to mention one other major point in trying to swap out insoles. The standard 360 insole has high banking walls. There's a pretty good reason for that too. All of the other Kobe insoles, that I tried, sit much lower and once you put them in and your foot in, you feel the shoe moving, and crunching, so much more. You also feel the outsole edges and it's not comfortable at all. If I do end up keeping the shoes, and the React/Lunarlon bottoms out on me, I'll probably cut out the inside of the 360 insole so that I can have my Zoom in the middle of it. :wow:

Thanks for the review. I appreciate it!

I too can also see the small nubs slowly fading up after about 5hrs of ball. They're decent, not crazy grippy like the Kyrie 3's.

Anyone notice that if you play on your uppers toes, like wearing high-heels, the grip is more prevalent and grippier?

Nike needs to stop with this translucent sole business and get with in with the solids. Supposedly the translucent soles provide more flex but you're paying for durability.

Finally got to hoop in these. Was a little worried I ordered my true size and not a half size down. But I’m glad I did, these don’t run as long as some of you say imo. I wore a 9 in the XI elite, but need a 9.5 in these.

First impression- very good ball shoe, but not $200 good. Sorry, feels too much like a Kobe 11 EM with the drop in lunar sole. Don’t get me wrong they are good, but if I get another pair, sale price or bust. And I love that upcoming laker color, but not for $200. I actually have more fun hooping in my protros, Kobe ad mid, and Kobe 11 Elite.

Attachments

• 343F1EC4-F9F6-4F4F-BDEF-27963F3DD3D1.jpeg
    343F1EC4-F9F6-4F4F-BDEF-27963F3DD3D1.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom