THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Respect to anyone who likes those white/orange things, but to me those are junk. Nike not coming out of the gate particularly strong with these 360s. Launch colorway is the only one so far I would consider, and it's basically just a black shoe. So not thrilled with that, either. I see the boatload of potential the 360s have, but so far it has not been realized.

Respect to anyone who likes those white/orange things, but to me those are junk. Nike not coming out of the gate particularly strong with these 360s. Launch colorway is the only one so far I would consider, and it's basically just a black shoe. So not thrilled with that, either. I see the boatload of potential the 360s have, but so far it has not been realized.
I thought the same till I saw them in person. They pop because of the way the upper is knit and the colors on the outsole and the insole peaking through. Hard to explain lol but I understand what you’re saying

I thought the same till I saw them in person. They pop because of the way the upper is knit and the colors on the outsole and the insole peaking through. Hard to explain lol but I understand what you’re saying

Don't get me wrong, the black launch colorway is fine, it just isn't what I'm looking for personally. I have a shedload of Kobes already, and a bunch of them are XI elites, plus some MC and grinch Xs, and the classic MC IX low IDs. I've also got DS masterpiece IXs, grinch VIs, DS pairs of chaos Vs ... point is, it's going to take a sick makeup of this 360 before I fork over $200. The shoe itself is rather similar to many of the Kobe lows I already own, so I'm holding off until they drop something that actually makes me say, whoa, those are legit sick.

Really like that creamsicle colorway, but Nike made a mistake pricing these at $200. There is a lot of tech in these, but they should have been $170, or a raise to $180 tops. Most sigs make it to factory stores, so keep in mind, some of these will eventually be had for well under $100. Both the yellow and white/orange will be steals at that. As much as I don't like the earlier ADs, I did get the Comptons at factory for well under $100.

Reminds me of the 10 elite lows. Released a bunch of so so cw...and made the good cw limited (htm's)

Orange cough medicines

51jxvSn5MYL.jpg

Man I got them for 150 euros on sale cause nobody buys hoops shoes in Rome haha. They had the black/grey 3s, the Katrina’s, all the LBJ 15 colorways, the all PGs - if I had a bigger budget I would have gone ham.

I want some Beethoven's

Totally. I feel like Nike would make a killing if it brought back low top flyknit 9s. Kobe and his "I'm not about retros" nonsense must have people at Nike going, dude, do you know how much money we're leaving on the table? LOL. So just put a version of the 360 insole in them and call them the 9 Protros, for god's sake. And while you're at it, Nike, release those goddamn 9 Precisions you for whatever reason never gave us the first time around.

most of all the Sig b ball shoes are doing translucent outsoles on GRs now! Finally found a gym that’s cleans the courts every day and never have issue w/ translucent outsoles

I never have a problem with clear outsoles, and the courts I play on are not the best. My secret- I never wear them outside. In the gym only. I find that walking on dirt, sidwalks, parking lots (oil, transmission fluid, dirtly blacktop tar residue, whatever) is what contaminates clear soles and gets in the way of traction.

I agree. I've never had that much problem with clear soles and I play on dirty courts like LA fitness. Don't really wipe that much either. You guys worry way too much.

I agree. I've never had that much problem with clear soles and I play on dirty courts like LA fitness. Don't really wipe that much either. You guys worry way too much.

I've only had traction issues with my translucent Kobe XIs. Play on the same courts with solid outsole sneakers and have no issues with traction.

Damn, looked at those white/orange 360s again. All 3 colorways that we've seen has been absolute heat. Wonder what ID will look like if we ever get it.

The 360 is totally a shoe I could see Kobe rocking with if he was still playing - I can't say the same for the AD.

Man I got them for 150 euros on sale cause nobody buys hoops shoes in Rome haha. They had the black/grey 3s, the Katrina’s, all the LBJ 15 colorways, the all PGs - if I had a bigger budget I would have gone ham.
which store? im heading to rome in a couple weeks lol

Back
Top Bottom