THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I went half size down in the NXT 360 and went TTS in all other Kobe’s.

The 360s also kinda mold to your feet after a few hours of wearing, so if I went TTS on those I’d have length issues. They definitely run long though.

Thanks for the response fellas. Looks like I'll be aiming for half size down since I have narrow feet as well. Hope June 1st is gonna be an easy cop.

The nubs have ripped on you on a regular indoor court...?
Yeah, On a regular LA Fitness floor. I've never worn them outdoors....it's mostly the smaller outside nubs but it still scares me to wear them every day. I'm going to get the yellow pair since it's a GR and I will play in those everyday because if something happens to them then I'll just send them in for a voucher but if that were to happen to my black pair then I wouldn't be able to replace them.

After all, we've got two years to play in them and then file a warranty complaint if they truly are defective. I had to do it with the X and that sucked.

I will play in those everyday because if something happens to them then I'll just send them in for a voucher but if that were to happen to my black pair then I wouldn't be able to replace them.

Hold up, we can return shoes we've played in for an entire new pair within 2 years?!

Hold up, we can return shoes we've played in for an entire new pair within 2 years?!

If something happens to them that isn't normal wear and tear, yes. Popped air max bubbles, blown out zoom units, flywire coming loose, rips in the uppers... anything that is "defective" is totally returnable.

Two years from the production date on the shoe tongue, not from the purchase date.

If something happens to them that isn't normal wear and tear, yes. Popped air max bubbles, blown out zoom units, flywire coming loose, rips in the uppers... anything that is "defective" is totally returnable.

Two years from the production date on the shoe tongue, not from the purchase date.

Would torn nubs qualify? :lol:

I’m pretty sure Nike would say that the traction wearing out, even if due to poor design, is normal wear and tear. Always worth a shot to see if they’ll do it, but I’m thinking we’d be SOL on that with this model.

9D7804B5-C7A7-424C-BF7E-3FAC702FE5A2.png

I'd say it's time to just put these things on ID, the way Nike is going with them so far. But then again, personally I'm just about over paying $250-plus for flimsy shoes made of yarn. I bought several X IDs and way too many XIs. In retrospect I can't believe how much I spent on those things, it's borderline insanity.

Back
Top Bottom