THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Son finally got his mama to give him $200+tax for some kobes and now he on niketalk.com talking like he wrote a thesis/dissertation paper for Harvard University.

Internet scholarly gangsta's

I've never seen someone co-opt a disagreement between others to this level.

Let it die bro. You've never seen a Harvard Thesis.

AARP??? Now we're taking shots at people on here because they've been around a couple decades? The 270 board just hosted some of the annual 'be-true' jabs, now it's age. :smh:

Are you in a relationship with either one of those old men or something? What am I missing here? Is one of them your sugar daddy?

Let.

It.

Die.

LOL!

I beat you here. It’s not that bad though.

I still have one pair of Crazy 97s. That means I probably have Kobes that are older than some of the people who post on here. All good though. I appreciate and enjoy the views of 'almost' everyone on here (young and young+ a couple years).

TL:DR. I broke down, bought the Kobe AD NXT 360's and enjoyed my experience.

Yes... yes
giphy.gif

Wonder if these will get the special colorways/nikeIDs (e.g. Bruce Lee, BHM, X'mas, Multicolor, etc.) since it's no longer part of Kobe's main signature line.

I think the next one kinda falls into that category. It's gotta be this model's version of the Mambacurial ('World Cup' on FL's schedule).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 3.23.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 3.23.20 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
I think the next one kinda falls into that category. It's gotta be this model's version of the Mambacurial ('World Cup' on FL's schedule).

Oh, is that what that colorway represents? Is that the official color of the upcoming World Cup or something?

Finally went to the mall today (anyone in the Bay Area, the Great Mall Footlocker has at least a size 10 and a size 10.5) and tried the yellow pair out. Wasn't really impressed with the materials tbqh, felt way too plasticly and a lil too long. But they were pretty solid, I thought the traction felt sticky and nice, also had good lockdown as usual for a Kobe shoe. On discount for $100 I'd definitely cop, they look amazingly and feel like once they break in, they'd be an amazing performer.

Finally went to the mall today (anyone in the Bay Area, the Great Mall Footlocker has at least a size 10 and a size 10.5) and tried the yellow pair out. Wasn't really impressed with the materials tbqh, felt way too plasticly and a lil too long. But they were pretty solid, I thought the traction felt sticky and nice, also had good lockdown as usual for a Kobe shoe. On discount for $100 I'd definitely cop, they look amazingly and feel like once they break in, they'd be an amazing performer.

Bruh, you think they would get that low?? :lol:

If they ever get to $100, I might double up for once.

Oh, is that what that colorway represents? Is that the official color of the upcoming World Cup or something?

In the past it (Mercurial) usually mimicked that year's signature Mercurial colorway. As for iDs... As some on here have mentioned; it seems like Nike is currently focusing less on the iD platform. But the current pack for the 270s gives me hope for the 360. That 270 Mercurial pack is one of the best offerings Nike has put up on iD in some time (IMO).

The white/orange pair has begun to grow on me. If they really turn out to be the mercurial pair, i might just cop. Im a sucker for those.

They had a 9 on display which I tried. TTS for me, but for my foot I could go half size up they narrow up front. Pretty close to the Kobe 8 fit.

Not impressed with the matherial either but I understand it had to be used to withstand the abuse and be extremely light and flexible 360°.

Back
Top Bottom