THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Coining these the "Similac sensitives"
For the sensitive cats who get gassy cause they mama ain't burp em yet.

markets-similac.jpg

That’s what my babies drink! Mighty expensive and definitely cuts into the shoe funds.

Has Nike ever put a graphic onto flyknit? I feel like they've never done it before. I mean they must have the technology to do so right?

Funny topic but definitely take the time to make your own formula if you can. Most of that stuff is full of garbage ingredients.

Just a quick google search and you can make your own nutritious formula. Only major cost is your time and a nice blender

Bruh, you think they would get that low?? :lol:

If they ever get to $100, I might double up for once.
Shoot you never know lol
They had a 9 on display which I tried. TTS for me, but for my foot I could go half size up they narrow up front. Pretty close to the Kobe 8 fit.

Not impressed with the matherial either but I understand it had to be used to withstand the abuse and be extremely light and flexible 360°.
yeah, maybe it's because I'm so used to playing in Boost and wear Ultraboosts and primeknit all the time that I feel like it's laughable that you could call the materials that they use on these Kobe's any kind of knit, feels so damn plasticly and cheap.

Hooped in mine for 4 hours on Saturday. Love them!

Pros:
-Traction is great. I didn't need to wipe at all. Fairly clean court. The nubs haven't really worn off yet.
-Super light.
-I love React. My legs felt fresh after hooping.

Cons:
-Materials kind of plastic, but I didn't notice it while playing
-Stock laces kind of short. It seems like you need to utilize all lace holes to get the best lockdown.

I think this shoe is amazing. I was looking for a basketball equivalent of the Epic React and this shoe delivered.

The most dominating color on the entire shoe is orange and isn’t even in the description of the shoe

Never change, Nike

Yeah, but they list Volt .... I guess from the iridescent Swoosh logo? :rofl:

That being said, damn I like this colorway too. But I gotta show a bit of restraint since I just bought the Yellows. :blush:

^ I know it is orange - maybe they consider the sole to be infrared? Kinda like the max orange 90 similarity to infrared 90.

For those asking about sizing stay TTS. Tired .5 down on the Yellow Strikes and there way too tight in the forefoot.

After awhile the black bleeds through the white heel cup making it purple :lol:

To me, it always looked more blue than court purple, but I can see where it could be purple tinted. I think as I get older, I'm getting a little color-blind. Red is starting to look a little cayenne/orange to me when I'm shopping in stores now. So these next mango/infrared 360s should perfect for me :tongue:

Attachments

• nike-kobe-11-last-emperor-5.jpg
    nike-kobe-11-last-emperor-5.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Ok these Kobe 360s are gonna put a dent in my wallet. Played in them and I like them so far. Had no issues with traction on the courts I play at. Felt like Kobe 10 traction -not squeeky sticky, but no sliding. Fit was good. Just went with my Kobe 10 and 11 sizing.

Can't wait for more colorways I hope they sit and hit discount :lol:

Back
Top Bottom