THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

That new Kyrie Low looks like it has a lot of potential to take over the old 'best signature that could be worn casually' title from the Kobes if it comes out in solid colorways. First colorway would be great if not for that ugly patterned strap (I'm sure some will like it). And at $120?

Don't know if it makes a difference to you guys but FTL currently has an online offer of $55 off purchase of $175 or more which brings the price down to $145 for the 360s.

Are you in states ? I'm not seeing that offer in the cart?
IMG_0067.PNG

:lol: I went straight to the Infrareds as soon as I saw his comment. Too bad it doesn't apply to the 360s. Grabbing a pair for $145 would've been nice. That's the price they should've retailed for.

I had to check both color ways cause FTL will usally discount certain coloways during a promotion sale just to see. Grrr...coppeed my Volt 2017 NXT for $120 last year.
IMG_0068.JPG

NIKE!!!

Is there a promo code?
They must have caught it bc when I saw it yesterday, there was no exclusions, i had to wait til my payroll direct deposit touched down today to try and pull the trigger. But wife and kids took care of my kix for father's day already. My bad on the late heads up .....

They must have caught it bc when I saw it yesterday, there was no exclusions, i had to wait til my payroll direct deposit touched down today to try and pull the trigger. But wife and kids took care of my kix for father's day already. My bad on the late heads up .....

It's cool man, we/I respect it. You gotta catch onto FTL mistakes before they catch on.

Yeah, I was looking! Filled up a cart with enough gear, but nothing ended up discounted. Must have caught it before then even...

Saw and helf both the white and yellow 360s at FL over the weekend. Its an intriguing but it's definitely weird. Not sure how I feel about the 'gauze' flyknit. Feels tough but it doesn't look like theres that much there in the first place.

With all the other basketball options available, I dont see these selling like hot cakes for $200. I'll wait.

I don't mind sharing info with other nt'ers who truly like to ball or like sneakers in general. But some cats in hear wanna be slick and not plug us in. So if I personally know your S/N I'll pm you.

I had plugs back in NYC for the employee disco but not anymore since moving to Texas.

I was gonna pull the trigger this weekend but FTL employees got me annoyed when they kept over asking me for help. Very turnered of by that kinda stuff when I'm shopping in general.

Man I'm the same way. There should never be a hard sell in retail IMO. Just get me my size when I ask and lmtfa lol
Facts man, I was gonna cop the 360, and Lebron soldiers 12 and some LBJ 15. I was just highly contemplating on which color I wanted. Dude was extra with it, and I left.

Last time I got assistance from a FTL employee it was this fine asz chick. She got my size and I scooped the #.

This how life should be when you go shopping.

Back
Top Bottom