THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

It might have popped? I know someone that left theirs in the car and the Zoom inflated, not to the point that it popped.

I don't know I don't see any instrusion of it be being punctured.

I think it's the heat that did them in. I've seen a dude with lebron x and zoom bag Was inflated look like a banana. He said he left them in his car trunk.
4AF3B845-5A4E-4F48-BFC1-BC9FE26AA3FD.jpeg

My guy, I'm from nyc originally. I prefer the outdoor streetball feel oppose to indoor but yeah it's too damm hot. I've already got back inside playing indoors again but not all the time.

My homie is born and raise in NYC. He transferred to Texas for work. He said NYC heat is nothing compared to Texas heat. He said you just don’t want to do anything but stay inside. He’s a huge foodie but opt to stay home to eat due to the heat. Lol

My homie is born and raise in NYC. He transferred to Texas for work. He said NYC heat is nothing compared to Texas heat. He said you just don’t want to do anything but stay inside. He’s a huge foodie but opt to stay home to eat due to the heat. Lol

Texas weather is consistently in the 90-100 so when out there I don't feeling doing anything but since the hustle is in my blood I gotta get out there and do my thing. But he's right Texas you become lazy cause of the heat.

NYC maybe 70-90 but it's bearable to be walking around and getting errands done or whatever.

If I was in nyc right now in the summer I'm always outside. Texas you can't do that you'll die from heat exhaustion or dehydration either or.

Outside topic question.
I recently got a pair of kobe x. The left shoe zoom air bag seem to have caved in or might Have lost its firmness.

Has anyone experienced this in a kobe x. I brought these joints of at marshalls $80 brand new. Idk.

Maybe because I used the outdoors in the hot Houston heat it got like that.
Kobe X are known for the heel Zoom air bag deflating or the air bag pops and the air releases into another portion causing that bubble effect. I had two pairs deflate on me, in the warranty period, so I was able to be monetarily compensated but the rest of my Xs are strictly for casual use now. Sucks because they're so much fun to play in.

Texas weather is consistently in the 90-100 so when out there I don't feeling doing anything but since the hustle is in my blood I gotta get out there and do my thing. But he's right Texas you become lazy cause of the heat.

NYC maybe 70-90 but it's bearable to be walking around and getting errands done or whatever.

If I was in nyc right now in the summer I'm always outside. Texas you can't do that you'll die from heat exhaustion or dehydration either or.
Houston heat is brutal no joke

C24DA7A3-55BA-4810-ACFF-D61F865FFB40.png
I know it’s a awful pic but hopefully these aren’t the Aug 1 release... not my IG

Aug 1st release is most likely the grey pair. Nike be on their ******** with the color descriptions.

But those white ones you posted don't look too bad :nerd:. I like that shade of green.
Unfortunately they just dropped a white pair with the Mangos, so I don't know why they are choosing to drop another white pair if those are indeed the next in line.

Not bad. They could have done without the grey and the white mango pairs if they were gonna do that. The mult knit around the heel still looks a little off.

Discount like lower price or discount like hit the outlet?

Lower price. I really wanted the Yellows so I paid retail for them. But a month later they could've been had for like $140 with a code on Finishline or even lower when that eBay seller had some connections.

Back
Top Bottom