THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

F6FEA367-5B5E-4E21-94C7-7BBA636D8C28.png
These are the aug 1st ones! Wow so no grey multi colors? Wtf

Kyrie $120, Kyrie low $110, PG $110. Tigo is 100% on-point a couple messages back. Regardless of what Kobes were priced in the past, or what tech this new model has; Paying $200 for a Nike signature is going down like bottom shelf vodka in this current market Nike has created.

I'm staring to think Nike pushed back the release of the grey/multi because of sales. Retail places don't want a shoe thats not going to sell taking up retail space. They might have figured out the grey/multi would't move. I'm staring to think those grey/multis might just pop-up on NDC unannounced, and never show-up at US physical retail stores. Then at outlets (factory stores).

My complaint is on the ebay seller canceling my order after accepting my $100 offer and saying I'll get them soon :smh: |l

i know you're not suppose to play the 360s outdoor but has anyone extensively done so? how did they hold up?

Honestly translucent soles in basketball sneakers don't hold up well on outdoor surfaces. This model the soles aren't as thick or share the same thick rubber compound in the previous NXT model your gonna burn through the rubber with these quick and at $200 dollars your kinda wasting your money unless you got it like that to buy another pair. Stick to kobe take down model like the mentality for outdoor use and use the NXT 360 for indoor use only.

would you take a official nba leather basketball to plany outdoor streets basketball.....NO!!!!! You gotta crazy to ruin a expensive ball.

This is true.

Colorways aside, if you get on a clean court these thangs are beastly.

I refuse to play on trash courts anyway so I never have a problem with this. Glad I don’t live in some little town with only one dusty gym as an option :lol:

With that being said there’s still no way in hell these should be $200. And I already bought one pair and am planning on buying another. But these really should have been $160 at the very most. They’re killing sales with the $200 price tag.

There’s a reason the PG’s and Kyries are the most worn shoes I see in any basketball gym in the country.

Back
Top Bottom