THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I do not understand what Nike is doing with the Kobe line. So we got the sequel to the NXT before the AD? I don’t get it.

I'm so confused with this line. I don't even know which shoe is the top of the line shoe Kobe would wear if he still played. Nike is jacking things up again like when they were making the players elite shoes for the playoffs. They are doing way too much. Keep it simple, stupid.

I'm so confused with this line. I don't even know which shoe is the top of the line shoe Kobe would wear if he still played. Nike is jacking things up again like when they were making the players elite shoes for the playoffs. They are doing way too much. Keep it simple, stupid.
He not playing so they just going crazy ..like literally crazy this the Kobe 33 b.c Roman next deltron 7..I like em tho and that colorway slick too...I’m in for those if they release

37A7C6F4-3E5E-458F-9118-38DEE5BC7D68.jpeg
AA3D9E2E-F652-48E8-A66B-06B64CF42550.jpeg

Hnmmmmmm
Midsole shape is spot on. Forefoot secure flywire too. Different upper toooling obviously but good comparison

If the shoe performs, I'm in.

I couldn't f/w the AD mids. Whatever cushioning is in the shoe felt nonexistent to me. Haven't tried on the 360 yet but when I do & if I like them I'll have them for $120 so I'm not trippin.

Hopefully these will feel like the NXT's but better. That's my #1 hoop shoe right now.

If the shoe performs, I'm in.

I couldn't f/w the AD mids. Whatever cushioning is in the shoe felt nonexistent to me. Haven't tried on the 360 yet but when I do & if I like them I'll have them for $120 so I'm not trippin.

Hopefully these will feel like the NXT's but better. That's my #1 hoop shoe right now.
That's crazy that you couldn't feel the cushioning. How long did you play in them for? The heel Zoom is double the thickness than of the AD Low and I noticed the break-in period was hours less. Love my pairs when my legs aren't feeling "fresh".

That's crazy that you couldn't feel the cushioning. How long did you play in them for? The heel Zoom is double the thickness than of the AD Low and I noticed the break-in period was hours less. Love my pairs when my legs aren't feeling "fresh".
Would the break in periods varry depending on the pair of AD mids?

I didn’t feel a damn thing for cushioning in the AD Mids. I think it depends on which colorway and which exact pair you get. My Inlines were straight trash. Wore them twice, couldn’t move for **** in them cause they were so stiff and dead feeling so I put them right back in the box and haven’t worn them since.

DeMar DeRozan is gonna be putting in work this season to show the raptors organization they traded him for stupid selfish reasons.

DeMar DeRozan is gonna be putting in work this season to show the raptors organization they traded him for stupid selfish reasons.

His skill wasn't the problem; everybody knows DeRozen can ball. The problem was he becomes a ghost during the playoffs. He can put in all the work he wants, but if it doesn't show up in the playoffs then it doesn't matter.

His skill wasn't the problem; everybody knows DeRozen can ball. The problem was he becomes a ghost during the playoffs. He can put in all the work he wants, but if it doesn't show up in the playoffs then it doesn't matter.

From watching his exit interviews on how he felt about the trade. I think he gonna show and prove. plus he'e on organization that is successful come playoff.

I'll be watching.
C121E1F7-D2A6-4F6F-B4E6-93F863BE7D76.jpeg

I think it will be good for DD. It will be interesting to see how much he improves on the defensive end. As far as laughing at the raps he’ll have to wait to see if Kawai sticks around or not for that.

The front eyelets make it look like it has eyes on the sneaker.

I'm not a big fan of that model.

Different strokes for different folks, but my inline A.D. mids were my surprise performance sneaker of the past year. I was not a fan of the upper material, but everything about the shoes performance was on point for me in terms of cushioning and traction, even the thin tongue was fine.

These new A.D.s are growing on me, the lacing system looks similar to a snowboard boot lacing set up, and the rest of the shoes aesthetic gives me a ZK five and mamba rage mentality vibe. It's not as sleek as the 360s silhouette, but the forefoot and toe parts of the shoe allow for a lot of different color blocking options to go with for potential color ways down the line which could be fun.

Saw these in Foot Locker last night, first time seeing this pair in person. Question for people who've played in these, and apologies if I missed it being addressed previously in this thread: The toe box weave is so thin, basically transparent. How does that work out when people step on your feet? I know everyone has wanted a "true" flyknit bball shoe without any fuse etc backing ever since the Kobe 9 came along, but I'd hesitate to play in these with the toe like that. It looks to me like the equivalent of basically playing in socks, in terms of protection from accidental foot steps on top of your feet. Just curious.

Man I checked out of this thread because the 360s were a no go for me smh...but I checked back in to see the latest AD lol (wtf are they doing with this line?) But I have to address this concern.

When someone steps on your foot, which CAN happen quite often when you're driving to the bucket or crashing boards it is the worst feeling ever. The material isn't great to begin with when it rubs on the top of your foot in the toebox because the Flyknit is so damn hard and rigid in the toebox, but when someone steps on it, multiply that pain x100. Someone stepped on my foot and it hurt bad as hell when it happened then it died down eventually, but when I got home it turned my index pinky toe purple/black for a couple of weeks, then the toenail completely fell off smh...

2vd068p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom