THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

What socks were u wearing? Been hooping all my life and really don’t recall peeps stepping on my toes... How heavy was the dude that stepped on your toe? Lol 500 pounds
You play much in the post? I know people step on my feet all the time during post moves, post defense, and rebounding situations.

Popped in my usual FL earlier and asked about the new Kobes. He said 'yea, were gonna be getting those new Kobe element jawns later this month.'

I don't know if they're just calling them 'Kobe elements' because they have an Element 87 look, or if they're actually called 'Kobe Elements' :tongue:

BDFB8849-CA0B-4218-95B5-835B5F5D2AE2.jpeg

Man thats a given that cats be stepping on your shoes lol

Socks will provide that layer between FK and your skin - unless you wearing some ultra-thin socks. I've never had an issue with chaffing and I wear thin socks.

I still believe, sans traction/price/colour, that this is one of the best pairs of kicks for a quick/explosive guard on the market.

They arent trash. Im optimistic for this shoe. For me, it really comes down to how well they perform. Im just hoping for more 360 colorways.

Edit: auto correct did me dirty. These shoes are NOT trash lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom