THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Black out the multi color part and leave the yellow heel not bad

The last 360 pics I seen have not shown the shoe in a good light. They look worn like a sob. But I know that’s not the case. I just don’t think those photos will win many new buyers over

Just checked SNKRS and the new ADs are there. Not much information so far on them. Good to hear there is zoom in them.

I hate that they aren’t specific on the tech specs of a signature shoe...sounds like just a zoom bag in the heel. I wonder what the foam cushion is...

FEDDEA23-E10E-4264-95BF-DD13C95CD28E.jpeg
8EF53BA7-3026-4329-8A56-8A4C749A50C5.jpeg
Passing on the 1st 3 CWs...Toe box looks suspect! Really not a fan.
Pic from IG

Last edited:
I'll wait for the reviews and a disected pair from fast pass.

I don't really trust Nike all the way for a 1st day cop on this model.

The snkrs description is very vague imo.

Most of us are very knowledgeable about Nike and the Kobe line of tech. They aree omitting a few things.

The very top of the outsole is near flat/no nubs.

I actually had a dream that all the nubs wore out and I was playing on a 'flat' 360 outsole lol. We need them solid outsoles Nike.

I got my Mamba Days on release date and I do a **** ton of cutting to the basket, play all indoors and I’ve noticed maybe a lil bit of wear but the traction is still amazing.

Kobe is my favorite player and I am a quick guard but I don’t think the 360s would work for me. I’m only a high schooler and I would love to get the 360s but I don’t know if the can last through daily 4 hour practices for a season

Kobe is my favorite player and I am a quick guard but I don’t think the 360s would work for me. I’m only a high schooler and I would love to get the 360s but I don’t know if the can last through daily 4 hour practices for a season

Uh yes. They can.

You ain’t practicing on the court for 4 hours per day either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom