THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

76A37B16-EDE6-4D5A-96CB-A265FF598F3B.jpeg

Damn those black are nice. Need to try them out. If they are nothing special feeling then I’ll pass all together.

Can someone help me out....I'm not understanding this Kobe AD model that's coming out 2morrow? So is this the New Kobe for 2018-2019? Or is the Kobe AD NXT 360 the "Real" Kobe Signiture shoe for 2018-2019? Basically if Kobe was gunna play this upcoming season would he be wearing the Kobe AD that drops 2morrow or would he be rockn the Kobe AD NXT 360? I'm so confused with these "Names" & early release dates for these shoes.
Kobe AD is "take down model"?
Kobe AD NXT 360 is "the real deal"?
Sorry in advance if I sound like a Dumb#%! lol

Last edited:
Can someone help me out....I'm not understanding this Kobe AD model that's coming out 2morrow? So is this the New Kobe for 2018-2019? Or is the Kobe AD NXT 360 the "Real" Kobe Signiture shoe for 2018-2019? Basically if Kobe was gunna play this upcoming season would he be wearing the Kobe AD that drops 2morrow or would he be rockn the Kobe AD NXT 360? I'm so confused with these "Names" & early release dates for these shoes.
Kobe AD is "take down model"?
Kobe AD NXT 360 is "the real deal"?
Sorry in advance if I sound like a Dumb#%! lol
It's like how the original AD and the AD NXT with the shroud over the laces were brought out around the same time. Both will be for the upcoming season.

Large heel zoom is good. Size looks like it might be a little thinner/smaller than the AD mids. Forefoot lunarlon is not exciting. The midfoot flexibility is bad - where's the shank plate? I was thinking of grabbing a pair tomorrow, but I"m going to wait for the reviews...a

They said full length lunar and heel zoom similar size of Lebron 14...

So another flimsy shoe that is going to bottom out within a month if you hoop several times a week and tear at flex points, per the usual. Out on this line until they go go full length or until the $$$ on Protro's goes down and availability goes up.

So another flimsy shoe that is going to bottom out within a month if you hoop several times a week and tear at flex points, per the usual. Out on this line until they go go full length or until the $$$ on Protro's goes down and availability goes up.

I'm thinking of just getting some protros on discount if possible instead.

Naw!!! Why not make them look more like the original Kobe V Bruce Lee and not like the Kyrie that was made to look like the Kobe V? SMH!!!

And damn, while i'm not a huge fan of the 360, I don't sit here and complain like so many others about if only this and not that, if that and not this. No one is ever completely happy with anything anymore nowadays. I guess that is why they call them opinions. Now to my point above from that shopped Kobe, it's not the same so i'm not contradicting myself. Im simply saying make a shopped Bruce Lee look like the OG not the copy cat.

How are there more colorways of this trash shoe already than the 360?

These are trash? lol while i respect your opinion, i have to kindly disagree. These are awesome. I have been a fan of all of the AD to date except the 360, and personally these look nice and even better than the OG A.D, AD NXT, AD Mid and 360. I'm excited about these. Although there is only one thing I kind of don't like, and that is how they bend/wrinkle at the toe box like the PG1 which can make the big toe and middle toes separate and create the ninja boots look.

s-l1000.jpg

th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom