THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

School ends at 2:45, practice officially starts at 3:30 but we get shots on the gun asap before, goes til 6:30 but we shoot around/ play knockout after that. I don’t play other sports so I do preseason workouts and conditioning as soon as school starts as well

midsole shape reminds me of PG1 and general silhouette shape too

so are those traditional laces that tie?

100% reminds me of the PG1 shape and midsole, (a model of which I adore and still is in my hoop roation).

Anyone know about the laces? I like my shoes tight on the court.

Yep they tie. There was an earlier pic where someone had the black pair and they were tied. Should be able to tie the top tight as well because there is extra padding on the front of the collar

I'll wait for the reviews and a disected pair from fast pass.

I don't really trust Nike all the way for a 1st day cop on this model.

The snkrs description is very vague imo.

Most of us are very knowledgeable about Nike and the Kobe line of tech. They aree omitting a few things.
You can always do free returns if anything. I'ma cop if I can.

Don't worry they'll be in ya'll outlets soon

Like people have been saying about the 360?
Screenshot_20180822-200209_Google~01.jpg

I think these have great colorblocking potential and will be solid performers. Good thing the hypes not rolling because I am ready to empty my wallet

Only SD ftl getting these is Fashion Valley? Thought this would be a gr. SNKRS it is then.

On a side note, went to ftl UTC earlier and asked the dude if they were getting "the new Kobes" this Friday. He asks me, "the Protros"? Ehhh no...those came out last week and if you really worked there and paid attention, you would know that. :rolleyes So then he goes, just look at the Launch Calendar/Locator. Thanks buddy I'll go ahead and do your job for you, don't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom