THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I think this new model would look cleaner with out the stripe
1.PNG

I don’t usually get sneakers on release. What time are these supposed to drop online Saturday. Same time on every site?

I think the sail pair are absolutely gorgeous. Went to get my pair at HOH, went to try them on and back pull tab ripped right off. Had to take a size 12 instead and they hurt on the arch of my inner feet. Normally I'm a 13 but ripped pair was only one. Are regular size fitting better? Also bye careful pulling on pull tab y'all.

We understand, it happens
maxresdefault.jpg

Man I'm really regretting selling these. I technically havent received yet so that I could send them off. I've considered just canceling the sale and paying the fees but that's messed up I guess. With apps like stockx I'm not really tied to my Ebay rep but at the same time i feel weird about it

The sale was more important :nthat:

Got my pair in. I like the look of the shoe and feel when I tried on but I’m gonna need the black pair or a better color way. I can get passed the flimsy toe.

Yes. Mine had a few creases and they weren't tried on and brand new.

Don't know if its just me but my last shoe order that came from NDC the midsole had some major creases as well. Looked like someone tried it on before or something.

After being nervous about the back ordered message from Footlocker. My ADs are coming Saturday along with copping me and my Girl those new ones Saturday

For those who got theirs, did yall have creases in your mid sole?

Yes. Mine had a few creases and they weren't tried on and brand new.

Don't know if its just me but my last shoe order that came from NDC the midsole had some major creases as well. Looked like someone tried it on before or something.

Don't worry, sometimes employees test the shoes out on the court to make sure that they perform correctly for you. :rofl:

Yes, had some creases in the mid sole as well. There was also this ugly glue stain near the front of the toe box, which is what I used the pocket samurai for. Managed to get it off without damaging the shoe.

Pardon the mess in the background

UayFsSI.jpg

Also apologies if the pic comes out huge in the thread, new to this forum!

I absolutely love how they look (the laces' color is my favorite part, pics don't do it justice).

Was a bit worried about the fit (especially the heel, I suffer from pain on the achilles' easily) but, while snug compared to the LeBron XV, everything seems ok. They are kinda narrow though, as most kobes... Wish foot locker had them in size 15 (my usual size is 14 and it's what I got these in).

Look at those creases tho :/ haven't balled in them yet, will do next week. Traction seems good on the eye and it's quite the hard compound

Sold mine , didn’t really like the fit , and the creasing in the toes really annoyed me , didn’t plan on hooping in them

Back
Top Bottom