THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

HOF Mamba Forever
A13E7C1E-2F96-4262-A6E5-D80E37C8F4BB.jpeg

Man, what a great speech by Vanessa. I tried to look for hints as to how the negotiations with Nike were going but couldn't detect anything haha

Can anyone tell me why nike didnt restock some freaking kobe jerseys for goodness sake?

Is it the contract ending with them because i wanted to buy something to fill this L that trash undefeated gave me.

Can anyone tell me why nike didnt restock some freaking kobe jerseys for goodness sake?

Is it the contract ending with them because i wanted to buy something to fill this L that trash undefeated gave me.
Very good question, but based on how the shoes released via Nike, that would/could have been a **** show like the draw. But it always funny to see the hate ppl get from catching an L, to me t would be on to the next one, but for others I can understand the frustration. I just like to think that those L’s are reminding me keep my money…..:wink:
And yes that contract ended a few weeks ago, so whatever is left is probably the last run of the Kobe line. Don’t see them making much more gear, beside the Kobe and GiGi shoes. I thought HOF was the last one myself

Last edited:
Very good question, but based on how the shoes released via Nike, that would/could have been a **** show like the draw. But it always funny to see the hate ppl get from catching an L, to me t would be on to the next one, but for others I can understand the frustration. I just like to think that those L’s are reminding me keep my money…..:wink:
And yes that contract ended a few weeks ago, so whatever is left is probably the last run of the Kobe line. Don’t see them making much more gear, beside the Kobe and GiGi shoes. I thought HOF was the last one myself

Agree. In the beginning an L was frustrating, but it's at the stage now where almost everything sells out because of resellers so getting an L is normal. It's like getting angry every time you don't win the lotto.

How many of you guys only wear your Kobes on the court? I’m an older dude and don’t know how much longer I’ll be playing but from now until that day comes where I hang em up for good I’ll have a pair of Mambas on my feet.

My favorite part about the Protro line is once again being able to wear the shoes that my favorite player once wore on the court and reminisce about those moments. I’m a Zoom fan so the 1’s and 5’s are my go to kicks, although they don’t even seem like they were designed for the same player. So many great moments in the 1’s they will by far always be my fav Kobe model.

How many of you guys only wear your Kobes on the court? I’m an older dude and don’t know how much longer I’ll be playing but from now until that day comes where I hang em up for good I’ll have a pair of Mambas on my feet.

My favorite part about the Protro line is once again being able to wear the shoes that my favorite player once wore on the court and reminisce about those moments. I’m a Zoom fan so the 1’s and 5’s are my go to kicks, although they don’t even seem like they were designed for the same player. So many great moments in the 1’s they will by far always be my fav Kobe model.

I mainly wear Kobes when playing with some Adidas thrown in.
I had planned to wear only Kobe sneakers after his passing, but given the state of the current sneaker market making it hard to purchase any Kobes and the end of the Kobe/Nike contract, I'm gonna have to cancel that plan. Not going to beat up any of the Kobes that I have left because we're no longer going to be able to buy them anymore. Moving them to strictly casual wear now so I can keep them as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom