THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I wish these X Elites Kobe wore for Christmas released. Also those Xmas Lakers jerseys that year were :nthat::nthat: Some of the cleanest jerseys I’ve ever seen

2F9F1C8300000578-3376521-Baller_Bryant_Bryant_played_in_his_final_Christmas_Day_game_on_F-m-48_1451326031222.jpg

f25798eff3653d5508fda2d9a5a3b4a1.jpg

they're so fire. i was wondering if he's just rockin' the same exact pair for good luck, or does he have multiple 4 PEs in this color and he's breaking out a new pair every game or every few games. what ya'll think? He wore these a lot last year too. A lot of my 2019-2020 cards, he's wearing this exact kobe 4.

Prob rotates through a couple but he is prob sticking w/ that one pair throughout this playoff run

Been playing in the Del Sol 6 and thought back on all the Kobe’s/ADs/protros retrospectively. 8s are still my favorite, protro 5 and 6 come next, the protro 4 sits in the middle for me as a standard “Kobe” shoe. The 4 started everything we know about Kobe’s as a great low top, but performance wasn’t high and above the ones that came after.

My Venice beaches are needing some major repair. The soles are coming off and they need to be reiced. I don't think I can do it, so any recommendations on where to turn for them to get fixed? I have reached out to the local shops and none of them do repairs. Thanks

Things have been pretty quiet on the Vanessa front. You would hope if she re-signs with Nike or goes with another company it would happen soon.

in the end vanessa is just a *** , if she wasnt kobes wife she would be a nobody , all the she matters now are $$$ and nothing about kobes plans if he was alive and such so dont get your hopes up , we should just pile up on kobes when the hype was dead , now well eh

in the end vanessa is just a *** , if she wasnt kobes wife she would be a nobody , all the she matters now are $$$ and nothing about kobes plans if he was alive and such so dont get your hopes up , we should just pile up on kobes when the hype was dead , now well eh
Can't take anyone seriously as a 'man' who uses Twitter fingers to attack a woman for what she chooses to do with her estate. SMH.

Also, use a period & learn how to capitalize, dude.

Instead of blaming, Vanessa, the widow of Kobe Bryant. Just think Nike let Kanye walk. Nike let Jerry Lorenzo walk. Kanye wanted more money because he made 'nothing' off the Air Yeezys and more creative control. The Yeezy line is worth billions. Jerry Lorenzo wanted more respect and more creative control because he's full of ideas that could have benefited Nike. Nike in both cases dismissed them. 2 of the most iconic influencers of streetwear, sneakers...... Yet here comes this bozo disrespecting Vanessa because she made reasonable demands of making the Kobe line more available to fans and making the Mambacita release a charity release for her foundation. Nike said no because that would undermine their business strategy, where hype or limited release after release end in weLp or Sadderday or a crying Jordan meme. Fans walk away disappointed and angry. Kobe fans should be thanking her for making a stand. Something no sponsored athlete under Nike and Jordan Brand has done. I hope she takes it full circle and signs with Adidas, so Jerry Lorenzo and Ye can create an all-new Kobe model. And at least, Ye said, "Everyone that wants a pair gets pair." Ye made good on that promise. Yet still people complain about it because now they don't feel special or they can't resell it at ridiculously high prices. People make up your mind.

Hit on the Lemonade Off-White AF1s earlier today. Been debating on whether to keep or flip 'em and cop either the Laker Camo Protro 1s or FTB 11s.

Back
Top Bottom