THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

SLM-KOBE-KICKS-resized.jpg

I feel this! Only sold through slamgoods too 🤦🏻‍♂️
Didn't realize it was through slamgoods only too. I remember there was a Kobe edition of the slam magazine right after his passing and I thought I could pick it up at my Barnes and Nobles to save on shipping costs, but they never got them. Eventually was sold out online by the time I realized I should just buy online. I'd have to go through my stash of Kobe magazines to double check which one that was, but I remember it

Busted these out today
D0C50787-C387-4DE2-82AE-F92AF9620044.jpeg
47D5C229-AC47-4D77-86C1-FEDE58C3DAAB.jpeg
3CF78A0F-DB22-4331-9569-E8859D24CB0F.png
Damn I miss my pair so much. Really wish I kept em instead of trashing em when they bottomed out. Once they couldn't be used for ball anymore, I started to use em on hikes until I eventually had to toss em. If they ever protro 8's again, really hoping this is one cw they bring back for nostalgia purposes. And definitely the wtk 8's also

I noticed Tyler Herro has been wearing these the last few consecutive games during this Heat playoff run.

I admit this pair had me fooled in thinking they were the Del Sol IV until I got a quick reference for clarity.

Damn I just dropped $430 on a pair of the mambacita. My wallet is so mad at me right now. I ain’t ever spent that much on a pair before. But F it yolo as the kids say now a days lol. Now I need to unload a couple of pairs to make up for it.

That’s a good price considering, but I feel you…

Damn I just dropped $430 on a pair of the mambacita. My wallet is so mad at me right now. I ain’t ever spent that much on a pair before. But F it yolo as the kids say now a days lol. Now I need to unload a couple of pairs to make up for it.
Where did you manage to find a pair for $430!?

What size that's a steal some what

Back
Top Bottom