THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Perfect segway..... SGA knows what's up. Whoever wants to argue between who's 2 and 3....don't care lol

Kobe is not even the greatest Laker of all time. So many people forget or are just clueless as to what Magic did and in a short period of time! Also had prime Penny vs prime Kobe, Penny got that! Don't get me wrong Kobe is that guy, however Jordan, Magic and then everyone else. I would put Kobe over Lebron though.

Screenshot_20221128-130801_WhatsApp.jpg

To think that I almost sold these. 😳

Kobe is not even the greatest Laker of all time. So many people forget or are just clueless as to what Magic did and in a short period of time! Also had prime Penny vs prime Kobe, Penny got that! Don't get me wrong Kobe is that guy, however Jordan, Magic and then everyone else. I would put Kobe over Lebron though.

Nah dawg, Bean the greatest Laker of all time. Magic 2nd. These are facts.

-management

and this is a prime example of why not everyone should have the privilege of posting on the internet.

and this is a prime example of why not everyone should have the privilege of posting on the internet.

You act like I said dude was garbage. I mean for goodness sakes I just posted a picture of me in a unreleased Laker colorway of Kobe AD. Exodus. Based on your profile name I can see why your feelings would be hurt.
Nowadays true, because using one's own mind is a crime, "on the internet". Example people thought that I was crazy for saying that D. Wade would get a chip before Bron and Melo. Anyhow I said what I said as someone who actually watched many of Kobes games from DAY 1 and vouched for him when everyone hated him along with I own quite a bit of Kobe items LONG before his death and prior to all of y'all internet folks jumping on the bandwagon. Go do some homework and research before making millennial and current generation comments for "likes" and such. Thanks.

🚫🐑

Last edited:
"Prime" is the key word that you are missing. Thanks.
You do know Penny never really got to his prime.... or am I wrong for saying that as well.. with saying Kobe the GOAT for me.

Sidebar...its good that with no kobes news.. we have something else to speak on. Also Penny was def a dawg... but those injuries that started to pile up after the knee one in 1996 slowed him down from showing out on that level.

Last edited:
You do know Penny never really got to his prime.... or am I wrong for saying that as well.. with saying Kobe the GOAT for me.

Sidebar...its good that with no kobes news.. we have something else to speak on. Also Penny was def a dawg... but those injuries that started to pile up after the knee one in 1996 haunted him showing out to that level.
I see where you are coming from, however I believe that furthers my point. Penny, came out the gate doggin fools and in the 90s (greatest era basketball, actually all sports and everything else), which is why I said what said. When I said "prime" Penny, I was referring to before The Admiral ruined his career. As well thank you for actually having a constructive conversation even if we disagree. Now if we can get the internet trolls, and so called leaders of the world to do the same......

I see where you are coming from, however I believe that furthers my point. Penny, came out the gate doggin fools and in the 90s (greatest era basketball, actually all sports and everything else), which is why I said what said. When I said "prime" Penny, I was referring to before The Admiral ruined his career. As well thank you for actually having a constructive conversation even if we disagree. Now if we can get the internet trolls, and so called leaders of the world to do the same......
Hey you just can't take it personal. Obviously when I said Kobe is top dawg for me... that was gonna ruffle some feathers. Ain't gonna change my stance with some of the responses and all.

Also 20 years given to an organization... 5 chips.. ups and downs...scandals and all...smush parker(lol).... played through injuries along with season ending injuries(which happened at the end of the season ironically)... and he's not the greatest laker of all time.

Hey you just can't take it personal. Obviously when I said Kobe is top dawg for me... that was gonna ruffle some feathers. Ain't gonna change my stance with some of the responses and all.

Also 20 years given to an organization... 5 chips.. ups and downs...scandals and all...smush parker(lol).... played through injuries along with season ending injuries(which happened at the end of the season ironically)... and he's not the greatest laker of all time.
I believe that you misunderstood what I was saying to you. When I responded to you, I didn't take anything personal from you, hence the reason I said what I said to you at the end. Plus when people come at you directly that is a personal attack, which is what you did not do. You stated your belief and the reasons without whining, which I can respect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom