THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

On today's episode of, "What I Ordered vs What I Got..."

What I ordered. Look tapered, don't they?
Screenshot_20221117_193735_Nike.jpg

What I got. Sh💩ts are straight up genie pants.
Screenshot_20221117_193023_Gallery.jpg

Mind you, I did order a 3X, but I thought they were going to be tapered & not some LA City Edition Let Me Talk to Your Manager 2023's.
Screenshot_20221117_193015_Gallery.jpg

I'm just gonna turn them into some Rasheed Wallace style basketball shorts, because these are the City Edition shorts in 3XL.
Screenshot_20221117_193029_Gallery.jpg

Shorts are at my waist & damn near above my knees. I blame James Harden, Russell Westbrook & the other metro dressing NBA dudes of today. SMH.

Anyway, minus the Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em sweats I like how the other gear looks with both pair of the AD NXT's.
Another episode of looks can be deceiving!

big b 33 big b 33 Seeing you I'm getting some serious Bun B vibes :emoji_smirk:

Btw the Lakers City shorts with those Kobes :emoji_ok_hand:
🤣 That's the first time I heard that one. I'll take that over Keegan Michael Key though. I almost had this heifer jumped when she said I looked like him. 🤬🤣

Yea, I think I'm gonna get another City Edition shirt in 2X, cut off the sleeves & that'll be my weekend warrior hooping outfit. I keep trying to preserve them but those AD NXT's have been my hoop shoe since 2017 & I honestly feel like they can last me another 5 years.

I've noticed that Nike's sizing has been weird the past couple of years.

I bought some pants a couple months ago and I got a large and an extra large and would take back the one that didn't fit right.

They BOTH didn't fit right so I ordered a medium, and the medium fit right! :rofl:

I haven't worn a medium anything in I can't tell you how long!

I ordered two drifit compression shirts in a size XL because that the size and f my older ones.

The new XL's are baggy and ain't compressing nothing! :angry:

Maybe their clothes aren't for me anymore.

I've noticed that Nike's sizing has been weird the past couple of years.

I bought some pants a couple months ago and I got a large and an extra large and would take back the one that didn't fit right.

They BOTH didn't fit right so I ordered a medium, and the medium fit right! :rofl:

I haven't worn a medium anything in I can't tell you how long!

I ordered two drifit compression shirts in a size XL because that the size and f my older ones.

The new XL's are baggy and ain't compressing nothing! :angry:

Maybe their clothes aren't for me anymore.
I ordered a medium lakers shirt a few days ago and I just tried it on today. That mf fits like a L or XL, things baggy asf

Back
Top Bottom