THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

After seeing a highlight on IG, I thought SGA was wearing the Cheetah 7s at first glance. But after a deeper search, they were a Converse model obviously inspired by the 7s.

6EEFFF63-46DD-47E0-85E7-0F2CEAD61844.jpeg

27ACDB01-86ED-43D2-8BB6-D45D1F90B9C9.jpeg

After seeing a highlight on IG, I thought SGA was wearing the Cheetah 7s at first glance. But after a deeper search, they were a Converse model obviously inspired by the 7s.

6EEFFF63-46DD-47E0-85E7-0F2CEAD61844.jpeg

27ACDB01-86ED-43D2-8BB6-D45D1F90B9C9.jpeg
Perfect segway..... SGA knows what's up. Whoever wants to argue between who's 2 and 3....don't care lol

I respect Bean. Especially the five chips as a Laker. Certified killer. Maaaaaan if Lebron or Wardell get a fifth chip…I think the Michael/Kobe conversations end.

Absolute respect for Kobe! I don't think so, Curry had too much help and the two titles with Durant stole his show. Kobe won 3 as a young gun and carried the team when Shaq was fouled out or big plays were needed. I am not sure if the Warriors will get a 5th one. Lebron unless he signs with a team that is already top 3 will never win a title again, father time has caught up with him, he should focus on the points record and try to get to 40.000.

MJ is 6-0 no need to bring him in the discussion, Jordan has the feeling of perfection, none of the above have/ had that.

Last edited:

Broo I put Kobe over MJ... and I'm 37. As for pound for pound player

Way too inefficient on the offensive side of the ball compared to MJ.

This shows that just because you play basketball, doesn’t mean that you know basketball.
Seein Ja in those reminds me: If and when they finally re-release the 9 highs, they need to release that Precision colorway that for some reason Nike never dropped originally for the public.

And even as a MASSIVE Kobe fan, I have to agree that the argument about him or MJ is …
no argument. He wasn’t better than Mike, period.

Back
Top Bottom