THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I copped. Couldn't resist that heel option
Thats what I love about my grey AD shoes the heel. I am in limbo of buying them haha. I just bought a pair of the shoes last Thursday. I like them and also my brother got a pair of them in the "yeezy" colorway which look pretty good too.

I wore those NXT 1 time and returned them. They were great performers on the court... they made the shoe way way too tight on foot bc of the no traditional laces. It literally squeezed the life out of my foot and now, I have knots in between my outside toes. The laces were to long too, when I strapped them down tight... the laces were dragging on floor and 1 tip broke due to long laces. I went TTS but honestly if I went up a half size, the length would be way too long. I will just stick to the regular A.D.s for now...

These definitely are dope AF
I wore those NXT 1 time and returned them. They were great performers on the court... they made the shoe way way too tight on foot bc of the no traditional laces. It literally squeezed the life out of my foot and now, I have knots in between my outside toes. The laces were to long too, when I strapped them down tight... the laces were dragging on floor and 1 tip broke due to long laces. I went TTS but honestly if I went up a half size, the length would be way too long. I will just stick to the regular A.D.s for now...
Do you think the laces were too long because you tightened them too tight which caused you to feel discomfort and caused you knots in between your outside toes? No way those laces will be too long if you didn't tighten them too tight. Just curious. I don't have this problem. My feet aren't skinny, nor are they wide or fat and im not flat footed so I had no issue going tts.
Don't think I'd pick this colorway up, but hope future colorways show off the upper details a bit more like this one.
These are dope, I'd pass only because they're a little too close to the Wolf Grey that released and I already got those.

Do you think the laces were too long because you tightened them too tight which caused you to feel discomfort and caused you knots in between your outside toes? No way those laces will be too long if you didn't tighten them too tight. Just curious. I don't have this problem. My feet aren't skinny, nor are they wide or fat and im not flat footed so I had no issue going tts.

I like my shoes pretty tight on my foot... that being said I do have wider feet! A lot of hoopers tie there shoes super tight though so Nike should of kept that in mind with new lace system. Performance wise a great shoe.... comfort wise so so!

Have u hooped in them yet? The reg A.D.s fit my foot better

All FTL? Was gonna pick up a pair of XI at $99 but I have a $15 off and will take those blacks for $45 lol

Why aren't the navy at that price :smh:

I'm not sure if all FTL. I just found this posted on the April outlet forum

All FTL? Was gonna pick up a pair of XI at $99 but I have a $15 off and will take those blacks for $45 lol

Why aren't the navy at that price
mean.gif
Or the white. I'm (im)patiently waiting for the price of that color to drop.

I like my shoes pretty tight on my foot... that being said I do have wider feet! A lot of hoopers tie there shoes super tight though so Nike should of kept that in mind with new lace system. Performance wise a great shoe.... comfort wise so so!

Have u hooped in them yet? The reg A.D.s fit my foot better
Naw I haven't hooped in them yet but when I hoop I tie my shoes snug but not super tight where it cuts my circulation off. I'll try them soon. I haven't UNDS mine yet, only tried on . I will double up before I try to hoop in them so you're probably right. just asking though.

Happy birthday to me. I really hope these hit iD and/or those Gonzaga joints release. 
Happy Birthday and dope pickup. If you get an on foot of these, tag me on IG and i'll feature you: mind_marathon

Or the white. I'm (im)patiently waiting for the price of that color to drop.
Love the whites, hadn't copped yet but I will when I catch em on sale.

Happy Birthday and dope pickup. If you get an on foot of these, tag me on IG and i'll feature you: mind_marathon

Love the whites, hadn't copped yet but I will when I catch em on sale.
Thanks boss! It was the 3rd. 40 now! 

I'm very familiar with your page. Comes up a lot whenever I search #kobead. 

Back
Top Bottom