THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I'm glad the 11 id's are still up. Some of my favorite designs have come later then soonee. If they shut down when the ad came out I would have never got them
same here. the fact that it went on sale and got to use a code on top of it is pretty awesome!

Nike is struggling with the A.D. Line, And the 11s were the last shoe kobe wore... they are making a KILLING off the 11s

GlumInsecureDrever.gif

someones having a Kobe withdrawal symptom. lol jk man! u know how many times ive seen the last 3 min of his last game on youtube?

Just copped the Kobe NXT "Volt" from Foot Locker using the SPRING discount code posted here. Good looking out y'all

Total shipped $173. I'm excited.

Last edited:
Im assuming these are labeled a QS release at FTL HOH???....was gonna go instore and cop but i figured they WONT let u use rewards discount so might as well get em off NDC and use cash back site

Im assuming these are labeled a QS release at FTL HOH???....was gonna go instore and cop but i figured they WONT let u use rewards discount so might as well get em off NDC and use cash back site
Yea freaking FL and their stupid QS nonsense. Hate that. Such ripoffs. Give me my discounts.

Yea freaking FL and their stupid QS nonsense. Hate that. Such ripoffs. Give me my discounts.
EXACTLY couldn't agree more especially with all the $$$$ some people spend with them they need to modify there VIP system and make it more EXCLUSIVE for those that spend a lot more and let us that do use the discounts on anything!!!

Told me "Didnt Get Em" on mobile so tried on desktop and went thru instantly 
grin.gif
I noticed on the summer pack shoes the other day, app said sold out but you could get on a desktop and it had all the shoes still available to checkout and buy.

Back
Top Bottom