THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I just tried on the volt NXT at House of Hoops in Tysons. Man they are super hard to get on. Once I got them on they felt comfy. I would say these are an extension of the XI's like someone else posted in here. Still need to be heavily discounted for me to cop.

EXACTLY couldn't agree more especially with all the $$$$ some people spend with them they need to modify there VIP system and make it more EXCLUSIVE for those that spend a lot more and let us that do use the discounts on anything!!!
Not to mention their VIP system is so antiquated. They expect you to hold on to the receipts, that you have to wait several weeks to use. Like 1st, they should allow you to use them the very day you get them 2nd, why not implement a points system that they keep up with based on phone number or vIP # you provide them. This way we aren't expected to hold on to these coupon codes. Plus, even if you remember to bring them the next time you go to cop something, they're usually all worn out, ink done wiped off and they have hard time scanning them with scan guns. SMDH
I feel the same way. And I work for the company smh. No discount for me too after 30 days
Foot Locker and the powers that be are making a killing off of us. We in the wrong business lol

I just tried on the volt NXT at House of Hoops in Tysons. Man they are super hard to get on. Once I got them on they felt comfy. I would say these are an extension of the XI's like someone else posted in here. Still need to be heavily discounted for me to cop.
Buy them online. Use code SPRING. I just copped using that code. Total after taxes and shipping $173

Not to mention their VIP system is so antiquated. They expect you to hold on to the receipts, that you have to wait several weeks to use. Like 1st, they should allow you to use them the very day you get them 2nd, why not implement a points system that they keep up with based on phone number or vIP # you provide them. This way we aren't expected to hold on to these coupon codes. Plus, even if you remember to bring them the next time you go to cop something, they're usually all worn out, ink done wiped off and they have hard time scanning them with scan guns. SMDH

Foot Locker and the powers that be are making a killing off of us. We in the wrong business lol
PREACH!!!!.....couldnt agree with you more bro, your opinions are totally justified...changes that a billion $$$$ corporation should have been made by now!!!!........
mean.gif

Sorry to the rest n mods we got off topic!!!!....
wink.gif

Last edited:

You don't have the FTL app? Your reward should show up in there after your purchase is scanned.

Last edited:
WOW, I'm a bit surprised to see how quiet the talk is on the DeRozan PE's that came out today.  Nike is sold out and Footlocker.com is pretty much sold out, so I would have thought there would be some more chatter.  Anyhow, I grabbed my pair and no one really else in the HOH store, so they're available still I think in the stores.

Personally speaking, I've played in all the Kobe's over the years and like everyone one else, I love the 5, 6's and 8's for both the comfort, performance and cw's.  Having said that, IMO the AD's are the best of the Kobe line to play ball in.  My feet and legs feel less beat up after playing.  Now, some infuencing factors....I'm old, 5'11 and weigh 160lbs, so I'm not heavy on the shoes.  

In the end, too each his own.  AD's have suffered in the CW department, but the DeRozan's are a highlight IMO.  

WOW, I'm a bit surprised to see how quiet the talk is on the DeRozan PE's that came out today.  Nike is sold out and Footlocker.com is pretty much sold out, so I would have thought there would be some more chatter.  Anyhow, I grabbed my pair and no one really else in the HOH store, so they're available still I think in the stores.

Personally speaking, I've played in all the Kobe's over the years and like everyone one else, I love the 5, 6's and 8's for both the comfort, performance and cw's.  Having said that, IMO the AD's are the best of the Kobe line to play ball in.  My feet and legs feel less beat up after playing.  Now, some infuencing factors....I'm old, 5'11 and weigh 160lbs, so I'm not heavy on the shoes.  

In the end, too each his own.  AD's have suffered in the CW department, but the DeRozan's are a highlight IMO.  

Yea totally agree, love hooping in the A.D.s... the GR colors have been awful beside 1st grey pair, oregons, and the derozen PEs! I have a lot of ids and hoop in all of them. I'm 6"0 175 combo guard...

Yea totally agree, love hooping in the A.D.s... the GR colors have been awful beside 1st grey pair, oregons, and the derozen PEs! I have a lot of ids and hoop in all of them. I'm 6"0 175 combo guard...
Glad to hear that someone else agrees with me and on the cw's.  I will add that I picked up the BHM's and think that's a great CW, along with the black ice because I like a the simplicity and don't care if they get beat up.

my feelings are exactly the same. Though I dont love these Derozan's. I would like to hear some theories as to why we never get the best PEs, he had so many fire ones and they gave is these.

my feelings are exactly the same. Though I dont love these Derozan's. I would like to hear some theories as to why we never get the best PEs, he had so many fire ones and they gave is these.

Yea I don't get it w/ the PEs... like the speckles on Nike check or even the fade on the check. Just put all on IDs but kobes are the only b ball sig shoe u can ID so can't complain too much.

Compton is a colorway for an Easter pack if they had one. PE made them sell better.

Last edited:
Yea I don't get it w/ the PEs... like the speckles on Nike check or even the fade on the check. Just put all on IDs but kobes are the only b ball sig shoe u can ID so can't complain too much.
totally agree on both comments concerning the PE's DeMar has been wearing....they're sweet!  Again, I do like the one that released today and appreciate the silver more in person.  I think DeRozan was able to have an influence on release, which is cool of Nike to give him that and he certainly loves Kobes, so he went with something different.  

totally agree on both comments concerning the PE's DeMar has been wearing....they're sweet!  Again, I do like the one that released today and appreciate the silver more in person.  I think DeRozan was able to have an influence on release, which is cool of Nike to give him that and he certainly loves Kobes, so he went with something different.  

For sure. I know he is a big fan of the "fade to black" series, so these resemble them IMO. Love how they look like smoke too. Dope CW, will be putting these in the vault

The white/silver AD's are underrated as hell. Shoe is fire. One of the best looking colorways for any shoe this year IMO.

Back
Top Bottom