THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

lookin for some new basketball shoes. either going with the KD9 Elites, PG1 or Kobe AD.

anyone have experience in more than 1 of the three and can give me comparisons and best option recommendation?
are you going to be using it casually or for ball. Idk which has the best performance but the kobe ad and kd 9 elite seem more comfortable/cushioned. like the other guy said pg1s fit a little tighter on the toes and midfoot. If you can iD I would iD the ADs otherwise one of the kd 9 elites or ivory pg1s!

are you going to be using it casually or for ball. Idk which has the best performance but the kobe ad and kd 9 elite seem more comfortable/cushioned. like the other guy said pg1s fit a little tighter on the toes and midfoot. If you can iD I would iD the ADs otherwise one of the kd 9 elites or ivory pg1s!
assuming on court, it even then depends a lot on play style. Im an AD fanboy I cant even lie, but if impact protection is your number one we all know which one is best. But I couldnt see myself playing in the KD 9 every game; it takes a noticeable millisecond of my response.

I dont own the PGs, and I doubt I'll buy them, but they sound like a nice middle ground. Almost like if the Crazy Explosive had leaned toward response vs leaning more toward cushion like they did. I already have too many shoes to justify the PG1, but if I had no shoes I could see them being a great first pick up

I think it was a glitch or something cuz I added to cart and within 5 mins of checking out it said no longer available.. unless Nike doesn't hold carts anymore

Footlocker had them for $59.99 last week and he most likely used a reward on them

Don't think they're still on sale sadly
nice, yeah $119 now. didn't think they would raise the price after putting it on clearance

nah this was via store. site and everywhere shows $119.99

you had to have em look it up or scan it at the store and it came up as $59.99

They're PEs - the tongue lining is green while the rest of the collar lining is black, and the midsole is green. We don't have those options on iD. There's always something about green Kobe's :pimp: Also, the pair he wore tonight is slightly different than the pair he wore during the all-star game. Almost makes me want to make a green iD

View media item 2407090

Any idea why he skips the second to last lace hole?

got my derozan PE's and they are extremely tight (my true size)

is it only this colorway or all they all like this? i guess i'll be returning for a half size up..

got my derozan PE's and they are extremely tight (my true size)

is it only this colorway or all they all like this? i guess i'll be returning for a half size up..

They're tight and narrow as hell. Idk what it is with Nike making both these and the PG's tight as **** and making the AD NXT and KD's both hard as hell to get on but they need to improve on this for their next releases for these athletes.

Any idea why he skips the second to last lace hole?
besides preference like someone mentioned, it could just be superstition. many players have that. went to FTL and saw all the CWs today. those summer one is looking nice! Navys not bad either

Back
Top Bottom