THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

thanks both! those Laker CW is fire and would def cop but we know we dont get those CW as GR. dont remember any true Laker CW from any Kobe line besides the Laser 2K4s unless im forgetting something.... oops Kobe 2s had it. how can i forget my pair. lol

Last edited:
thanks both! those Laker CW is fire and would def cop but we know we dont get those CW as GR. dont remember any true Laker CW from any Kobe line besides the Laser 2K4s unless im forgetting something.... oops Kobe 2s had it. how can i forget my pair. lol
Wish we coulda gotten those Kobe XI PEs, woulda been amazing
gettyimages-505050414.jpg

CYNrM50UoAMjGh-.jpg

These look pretty nice! Wish there was an XI with these colors.

Man these NXT run so tight though! It's almost impossible to get them on and off.
Comes on & off for me with ease, but I have a narrow foot. I actually need to learn how to lace them a little tighter. 

Yea, so I might be taking the greys back & getting these.  Hopefully this means there's a white color on the way. 

This is beyoootiful! What is that, VELVET? [emoji]9757[/emoji]️

Edit:

Nevermind. Just saw this: 

I'm sure I'll have a couple hundred bucks in gift cards from work by then. 

Last edited:
That's the norm now

No more phone orders from any outlet or Nike store sadly
yea sucks! i have all the Kobe 1 CW from phone orders way back. i would chat Nike rep, give them the sku number, then they will tell me what outlet has it, then call and order. good ol times! prob stopped due to frauds.

Played in my AD's for the first time last night and they have to be my top performance shoe of the year. On a whole nother level than the PG's as far as performance goes. I honestly don't know why I even try other shoes out for ball other than Kobe's...nothing else ever feels as good to play in.

Dont know if this has been answered, but do the Compton pair AKA Derozan pair glow in the dark? Anyone got pics?

Back
Top Bottom