THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just tried it out, they don't. It's just a milky sole.
Thanks. Might just be me, but I feel there may have been a bit of a missed opportunity on NIke's part...
grin.gif
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Where in Socal are you guys seeing them for this price? I called FTL to stock locate and they weren't very helpful

I got mine at the Ontario Mills Footlocker and one at the West Covina Mall FL. They both were sold out but they can order it online for the same price. It should come up as $59.99 in the system.

Yo! Granted this was about maybe 2 weeks ago but I went to Ontario Mills and didn't see them marked down...should've asked them to ring them up at the register. Drove over to Montclair and they had them marked down to $79.99 but of course didn't have my size and since that price wasn't exactly a steal I passed. For $60 I'm about to make another trip down there tonight

Only these two black colorways posted on the first page. The black/silver swoosh looks like GS or fakes. Look at the 3 lace hole strap, looks different than the released pairs

007 BLACK/METALLIC SILVER-WHITE-WHITE
040 BLACK/COLLEGE NAVY

Last edited:
Where in Socal are you guys seeing them for this price? I called FTL to stock locate and they weren't very helpful
they wont do it for you on the phone. just ordered mine in store 10 mon before they closed. View media item 2406244looks like my size is tapped out as they have to get it at a footaction. fingers crossed they ship.

I hope you get yours too. I got my shipping email yesterday.

they wont do it for you on the phone. just ordered mine in store 10 mon before they closed. View media item 2406244looks like my size is tapped out as they have to get it at a footaction. fingers crossed they ship.

So phone order is out of the question just in store?

I feel like Monday (tomorrow) they will prob be back to regular price :smh:

So phone order is out of the question just in store?

I feel like Monday (tomorrow) they will prob be back to regular price :smh:

You been slacking man. Thats all that I'm gonna say.

thanks! didnt know they can pull from FA. good news is it was a store in NY which was closed already so no way someone can buy it and im sure they do the stock locate req before they open.
btw, i came straight from a trip taking my kids from spring break and while wifey was unpacking, i was like... need to go FTL to buy a $50 Kobe. she didnt believe me til i showed the receipt bcoz shes used to Kobes being $100 to $250.

thanks! didnt know they can pull from FA. good news is it was a store in NY which was closed already so no way someone can buy it and im sure they do the stock locate req before they open.
btw, i came straight from a trip taking my kids from spring break and while wifey was unpacking, i was like... need to go FTL to buy a $50 Kobe. she didnt believe me til i showed the receipt bcoz shes used to Kobes being $100 to $250.

Nice! I checked my tracking and while it hasn't been picked up yet, it's shipping from like 40 miles from my house. I should have them Tuesday.

They're PEs - the tongue lining is green while the rest of the collar lining is black, and the midsole is green. We don't have those options on iD. There's always something about green Kobe's :pimp: Also, the pair he wore tonight is slightly different than the pair he wore during the all-star game. Almost makes me want to make a green iD

View media item 2407090

Quote:
You don't have the FTL app? Your reward should show up in there after your purchase is scanned.
Yes I do have the app. I never ever noticed that. Just checked and it's there. I currently have 3 $15 coupons. Bro!! you're a life saver. I even mentioned what I had said to the sales associate many different times and they've never referred me to the app like you did.
I'm a laker fan but I'd definitely cop IT PE's if they dropped.
I agree. As funny as it sounds, when it comes to Boston and them being Laker rivals, I never really wanted to wear green outside of a Kobe. I have several Kobe's with green in them. I'm not a  Boston fan but am an Isaiah Thomas fan. I was rooting for them lastnight against Chicago. So sad of the news on his late sister. So tragic. His kicks are always dope.

I'm hoping Nike drops them as a tribute.
hell yea that'd be dope. Would be a must cop

Last edited:
Played in my AD's for the first time last night and they have to be my top performance shoe of the year. On a whole nother level than the PG's as far as performance goes. I honestly don't know why I even try other shoes out for ball other than Kobe's...nothing else ever feels as good to play in.
That's awesome..that's why I come to nT before watching reviews.

That's awesome..that's why I come to nT before watching reviews.
Definitely. The Youtube reviews are at times, very biased.

I let my nephew wear my Kobe A.D. Grey Wolf to hoop in and he loved them. Said they were light, responsive, clunky around his heel/ankle, which he referred to as very good ankle support, and said he loved them overall. That is consistent with my review of them on the court as well. They're better than XI, and I haven't had the issue I did with the XI where they would come off my foot from time to time

Last edited:
I wore those NXT 1 time and returned them. They were great performers on the court... they made the shoe way way too tight on foot bc of the no traditional laces. It literally squeezed the life out of my foot and now, I have knots in between my outside toes. The laces were to long too, when I strapped them down tight... the laces were dragging on floor and 1 tip broke due to long laces. I went TTS but honestly if I went up a half size, the length would be way too long. I will just stick to the regular A.D.s for now...
I Just read a review on them..he said to tie the laces and adjust the shroud thingy bc it can get too tight or go with thin socks.

thanks both! those Laker CW is fire and would def cop but we know we dont get those CW as GR. dont remember any true Laker CW from any Kobe line besides the Laser 2K4s unless im forgetting something.... oops Kobe 2s had it. how can i forget my pair. lol
Some true Lakers color ways that come to mind are:

Kobe 4 "Carpe Diem"

Kobe 4 Playoff "Away"

Kobe 4 Playoff "Home"

Kobe 5 "Home"

Kobe 5 "Away"

Kobe 5 "POP "

Kobe 6 "Purple gradient"

Kobe 7 "Ying Yang"

Kobe 7 "Home"

Kobe 7 "Poison Dart Frog"

Kobe 8 "Purple Gradients" (considered by many as a Laker colorway because Kobe wore in games)

Kobe 9 Elite "Showtime"

Kobe X "Opening night"

Kobe X Elite High "Coda" aka Opening Night High

Kobe XI "Carpe Diem"

And more

mindmarathon mindmarathon appreciate the research and the pics with it! however, i was referring to GRs and also TRUE Laker CW which is V and VII Homes from those list. i wouldnt consider Carpe Diem as a true Laker CW. to me, it can only contain either Purple, Gold, and White.

Back
Top Bottom