THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

They they mark up the price substantial?
Not ridiculously but I bought the pair when I was fortunate to have swoosh, so technically its double the price. Although, they are considered under retail for ID's. It was a pair of Kobe 11 ID's

I see my pair and it's cheaper than what I bought it for so I might buy it back :lol: Not really, don't need more regular ADs.

I heard NXTs are narrow but how narrow? Is it not narrow After you break them in?

I'm TTS in most kobe's, except 5 and 7. Haven't worn any AD's.

NXT is definitely narrower at first than regular AD also a ***** to get on. Tried to half size up but it was just as tight but with more toe room so didn't help. went TTS and jammed some other shoes in the opening to stretch em out a bit and will wear for first game tonight. purchased the mambacurial yesterday don't look as good in person IMO.

IMO, the toebox of the NXT’s are slightly more narrow than the 11’s but other than that I thought that the fit was almost identical. Debating on whether or not to pull the trigger on a second pair.

Ever return an id just to see someone buy it and sell it on ebay? It''s the worst, especially when you regret returning and you know for sure that it was your pair.

I returned that purple and red multi X and had the workers at Nike compliment it, and wanting to know the size. I thought maybe it looked better than I thought it did, but I didn't regret it much.

IMG_6338.JPG

Can't find the Kobe ad id thread w/ this new site... sorry for the multiple post too! Made these mis matched "volt and "barely volt" pair... wonder if the Kobe ad ids will go on sale like the 11s

Why isn't the Huarache 2k5 ever mentioned as part of Kobe's line? From what I heard, the story is, the Huarache 2k4 was supposed to be Kobe's first signature model, but with the allegations in Colorado, Nike decided to hold off on calling it the Zoom Kobe I.

Anyways, Kobe ended up wearing the 2k4s and the 2k5s before finally debuting the 1s, and even though the Huaraches are somewhat team shoes and many other NBA players rocked them, Kobe is the main athlete that is tied to them.

But with the Fade to Black pack, they included the 2k4 but not the 2k5? I remember many 2k5 releases having the Kobe shozoku logo on the heel counter. So why is the 2k5 so ignored and forgotten?

2k4's were retro'd and didnt sell well

And the HD commercial and olympics were amazing, shame they cheaped the soles on retros

Kobe AD Mid

Hard to keep up w/ Kobe and these names. Kobe AD, Kobe AD NXT, Kobe AD Mid...Not to mention Mamba Instinct, Mamba Mentality 1 and 2, etc

Finally got a chance to play in the AD's...

They're a great basketball shoe. Fit was good, cushion was good, traction and everything else was good. I had to tighten once but that was to be expected once my foot got comfortable with the shoe.

Shoe wasn't stiff and didn't take anytime to break in. There was literally nothing bad I experienced with the shoe, I was pleasantly pleased.

I'll definitely pick up more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom