THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I’ve called every shoe palace around me in Texas and none got them... the official release is 13th or 20th? I don’t understand how other shoe palace stores have got and sold em already

Went to The block at Orange to check out Nike..they have the yellow AD mids for 119

Passed by shoe palace and walked out with my size in the black mambas...employee said they only had 1 of each size 9.5 and up
E3FDFEC4-8381-458D-98C3-BF1B734973EE.jpeg
Any sz 13s out there???

You guys know any places still selling the Kobe 11s besides StockX/Goat? Hoping to catch some colorways for a deal.

You guys know any places still selling the Kobe 11s besides StockX/Goat? Hoping to catch some colorways for a deal.
Foot Locker still has several colorways. Head to the store and have them scan the app barcode and see what the in-store price rings up at.

I'm looking for the very first AD to drop, the Ruthless Precision, in a size 8. Anyone know where I can find some besides eBay?

What's the consensus on the traction for the AD mid w/ a solid outsole? I searched through the tread a bit and watched a couple YT vids but didn't come back with much. I've been eyeing the wolf grey pair on Eastbay to add to my rotation and I regularly play on average to dusty courts.

I'm currently playing in the Harden 1s which I've enjoyed a lot. I tried the Jordan 32 lows, and loved everything about them but the traction really disappointed me in comparison.

edit: Just read @wtfarabbit's post a page or two back, good info for me there on the traction. If anyone else has any info, I'd appreciate it.

God those are all so fire. Booker would be a good player to get to advertise the next generation of Kobe's. Derozan is too ugly to market anything :lol:

Lebron and Russell are ugly looking mother-fukkers too.. but who cares how they look as they can play and Derozan can play plus e is humble and rarely *****es and complain while on the court like the other superstars like Russ.. I cant stand watching Russ play at times. He's almost as bad as Cousins. Don't make the Black kids angry I guess....

What's the consensus on the traction for the AD mid w/ a solid outsole? I searched through the tread a bit and watched a couple YT vids but didn't come back with much. I've been eyeing the wolf grey pair on Eastbay to add to my rotation and I regularly play on average to dusty courts.

I'm currently playing in the Harden 1s which I've enjoyed a lot. I tried the Jordan 32 lows, and loved everything about them but the traction really disappointed me in comparison.

edit: Just read @wtfarabbit's post a page or two back, good info for me there on the traction. If anyone else has any info, I'd appreciate it.

I put 5-6 hours of playing in the AD BM pair, this weekend, and they felt great. Traction was really good and we played on a typical 24 Hour Fitness court. It's been a long time since I've been able to play in a pair for more than an hour without switching because of how dusty/dirty the floor was.

most every review says it’s great. I think you’re good to go

Wonder when they're gonna start retroing Kobe line. Been fiending for some 6, 8, and 9s but ain't trying to pay that resale price or deal with fakes. :emoji_confounded:

They already retro'd the LeBrons with the LeBron 1 and he still in the league.

The IT PE is meh. That said, I am intrigued to see what Nike can come up with using Cav colors!

Wonder when they're gonna start retroing Kobe line. Been fiending for some 6, 8, and 9s but ain't trying to pay that resale price or deal with fakes. :emoji_confounded:

They already retro'd the LeBrons with the LeBron 1 and he still in the league.

They talked about it on Nice Kicks podcast last week. It hasn't retroed because of Kobe, apparently he's not a fan of the idea yet. Though they're going to do something this year.

So expect something limited most people won't be able to get :rolleyes

They talked about it on Nice Kicks podcast last week. It hasn't retroed because of Kobe, apparently he's not a fan of the idea yet. Though they're going to do something this year.

So expect something limited most people won't be able to get :rolleyes
I remember an interview I think it was, Kobe said he didn’t like the idea of retros because the technology was old and he would want them to redo them with newer technology...Soo we may never see the day.

However I’d be down for some Flyknit 4-6’s :nerd:

And I’d hope they completely redo the 7...bricks to hoop in :lol:

I remember an interview I think it was, Kobe said he didn’t like the idea of retros because the technology was old and he would want them to redo them with newer technology...Soo we may never see the day.

7's were so uncomfortable, but they looked really good. Lost count of how many compliments I got on them

Yea 7's were my least fave lol Looked nice but just super uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom