THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

it really feels like an updated 9 that borrows from 11 minimalism. Not sure about that heel cup shape...sorta looks like a mustache (the part right above the rear of the outsole). lol.

At least 10 pairs bro? :lol: chillllll

I need to see some other colorways of this. I only wear white socks for basketball so I rarely ever buy black shoes to play in
Hate wearing white socks to hoop in! Can never keep them white! 10 pairs is nothing lol Have around 15 pairs of AD lows and I’m liking the 360s more already lol

This game is on ESPN right now, and as hard as they are to see, I can tell they're 'Kobes' again. They're back on the right track with this model.

Don't give a f what they're called. I just want real flyknits and dope insoles (please be react or full zoom!).

Screenshot_20180321-204530_Chrome.jpg

Need a price and release date. That traction is questionable though. Looks like it would make for a better indoor soccer shoe.

I was right on the drop in midsole and 360 flyknit upper.

Now nike react and lunron I gotta see how the drop in midsole looks like though.

I wonder why no zoom air though at least in the forefoot.s

Were proably looking at $250 msrp shoe.

Construction of the Flyknit looks a lot different than other FK basketball shoes.

The overall silhouette looks like a sleeker XI. Very nice. We can probably see more of a difference on different CWs

I was right on the drop in midsole and 360 flyknit upper.

Now nike react and lunron I gotta see how the drop in midsole looks like though.

I wonder why no zoom air though at least in the forefoot.s

Were proably looking at $250 msrp shoe.

$250? Man hell no :lol: they look like a $160 shoe tops...maybe $180 if they really wanna go crazy.

From what I'm seeing, I'm LOVING the option of different colored insoles that will show through the Flyknit. It would be a whole new level of customization. Would love to see multiple colored insoles avail on iD.

This sneaker is going to have A LOT of potential. Great for the iD platform.

And the Swoosh is sewn on! This is a winner.

Last edited:
$250? Man hell no :lol: they look like a $160 shoe tops...maybe $180 if they really wanna go crazy.

What you mean? The 1st NXT were $200 beans at msrp.
This has some next level tech especially 360 flyknit upper and nike react combined with lunarlon. It may look $160/180 but knowing the kobe line $200+

Considering these are NXT's they probably will be around $200. They might make a regular AD 2 also for the less expensive side

Back
Top Bottom