THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Sorry if asked before, but when does Undefeated new releases go live online? I always forget.

Last edited:
Another day. Still no leaked pics of the Gold/Purple/White colorway?

giphy.gif

Nike needs to show the first 2 colorways going forward, ESPECIALLY since they are making the first color LIMITED

thats a good sign they didnt sell out right away there. tempted to just grab them, but I dont think resell will be much more.

Someone who's been accurate in the past told me these aren't as limited as many think. These are going to be fairly easy on the major footsites tomorrow if you are online at the 10am drop. Mamba Day Protros are going to be next to impossible. No clue about ndc tho.

Nike needs to show the first 2 colorways going forward, ESPECIALLY since they are making the first color LIMITED

Maybe it's like Nike did with the vapormaxes. they put up the next colorway (with a future release date) on SNKRS the day of, but later in the day after the current colorway sold out.

I was gonna go with the Shark Jaw Xs as I wait at the local HoH for the Mamba Day Protros and maybe the 360s, then throw the Protros on right out of the store.
I went through a big htm x phase. They’re fantastic. God this is making me very excited for the 360!

Back
Top Bottom