THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Played in mine the past couple of days. Traction even on a dusty la fitness court was good. Didn’t slip once, little to wiping need. The court was refinished a few months ago tho. No issues with containment or support. Cushion was good was well, knees felt fine and a 3 hour session. Took a min to get use to playing in them but I really like them.

Ok got a question for those that have them. Torn between 360 and Mamba Day Protro. More for casual with some ball playing. What do you guys who have them say? Thanks.

Ok got a question for those that have them. Torn between 360 and Mamba Day Protro. More for casual with some ball playing. What do you guys who have them say? Thanks.

I’m gonna be in the minority here but I’d go protros. I’m really not all that impressed with the 360s.

They're TTS
I beg to differ- - not TTS for me

I feel the same way. If I wore them for basketball or for the gym I'd definitely want to go half size down.
If I get any in the future I'm going half size down

Half size down for me as well.

Received mine on last Friday, didn't get around to unboxing until Sunday night. I tried to cop sz 10.5 but they had sold out so I had no choice but to get an
11. I was a bit worried that they'd be too big, and of course they were. As someone else mentioned on here. The fly-knit does crease at the front of my toes
and pokes the top of my foot. There's way too much gap, and it's annoying asf. Even tried thick socks and it was the same. FML

Just looking for some fellow NTer help.
I am trying to find a pair of the white/silver/ice Kobe ADs in a size 16, but I cannot find them anywhere. Anyone know of a place I can get them in a size 16?

I find it a little odd because both Nike and Eastbay carry sizes up to 18, and you can see the sizes that are sold out (the option box is highlighted out). But they don't even offer size 16 in the options. Can anyone shed any wisdom on this?

I had high hopes for the 360s
The translucent outsole is great at first and after each wipe BUT after 3-4 steps, you’re on ice. I play on the average to moderately clean indoor courts that most of us would have access to

Anybody know if Nike is making all of the yet to be released colorways with the translucent outsole??. The only thing missing from this shoe being a performance beast is the traction, it is just not consistent.

Maybe yellow strike/white it is.

Attachments

• fff.png
    fff.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom