THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Alright so I finally hooped in my black pair.

First impression, I had to get used to squishiness of the heel but it felt normal after about 20 minutes. The traction was good, there is a very slight delay on the bite but nothing that could affect performance. Stability and support were good. I think the placebo effect of performance hype, lightweight and that these are kobe's made me play good :lol:

Screenshot_20180609-142815~2.png
Screenshot_20180609-142929~2.png
Screenshot_20180609-142906.png
Screenshot_20180609-142920~2.png

Wow, yet another snoozefest colorway. That makes four straight now. Do the people working on this line even give a ****? Sure doesn’t seem like it. Keep saving me money, Nike.

Those aren’t bad but they look like an ID

Not sure what kind of colorways they can do that’ll be more interesting though... those grey ones are interesting cause that kinda looks like a multicolor weave around the heel. They need to do more of that

Those aren’t bad but they look like an ID

Not sure what kind of colorways they can do that’ll be more interesting though... those grey ones are interesting cause that kinda looks like a multicolor weave around the heel. They need to do more of that

????
I don’t see why they can’t do colorways like they did for the XI at the very least. The ones seen so far couldn’t be more plain and boring.

It seems like they’re keeping the uppers solid except for the heel of that grey pair and it ends up looking pretty subtle. I feel like we should have seen some kind of colorblocking somewhere in the first four pairs

Been saying for a while now that it seems like the 'JV team' has been working the Kobe AD stuff. I seriously doubt Avar is still working the Kobe line.

And the iD platform? The 270/Mercurial options they put live gave me hope that iD was getting love again, but here we are, and still no Kobe 360s. I really wish they would do with the 360s what they did recently with the 270 iD and let you play with classic Kobe colorway options on with 360 silhouette. Give me a AD iD with engineered mesh and let me make a AD milksnake or something.

Last edited:
E41F3CE0-1402-42FF-9304-C7F9B3E4D7AE.jpeg
I wear 11.5 in almost all of my nikes. I ordered the blk pair in 11 and 11.5. The 11.5 was too long and the 11 was too tight. I sold the sz 11. I laced up the 11.5 tight and it fit a little better, so I wore them 2 times, but still too big. If anyone is interested in the 11.5 inbox me. They still look new, the bottom is just a little dirty.

I wear 11.5 in almost all of my nikes. I ordered the blk pair in 11 and 11.5. The 11.5 was too long and the 11 was too tight. I sold the sz 11. I laced up the 11.5 tight and it fit a little better, so I wore them 2 times, but still too big. If anyone is interested in the 11.5 inbox me. They still look new, the bottom is just a little dirty.
What socks do you wear? I was in the same boat but stuck w/ the 11.5

Maybe your reading comprehension skills aren’t too good. The shoe doesn’t fit me properly.
Well it is made out of Flyknit, so it's pretty much a given that it's going to start out tight and stiff and then stretch and conform to your foot over time.

I guess from the general consensus of this thread on the NXT 360 sizing. You should go to your local FTL HOH and try the shoe on before purchasing these online.

I tried on a size 10 they felt great, but that react foam is very different than what I'm use to in a Nike sneaker with zoom air in the heel.

Last edited:
How much

Flyknit sneakers in general...

It's not criticism, but I'm not sure how some of you can judge the fit of a flyknit sneaker by trying it on, or wearing it once or twice. Maybe I'm weird, but flyknit sneakers are kinda like fitted hats for me. They don't fit great until at least 10 or 15 wears. I've had pairs of flyknit sneakers that were pretty poor fits the first couple times worn and later on became perfect.

If you remember when flyknit first came out, I think some Nike stores offered 'steaming' them as a service for a good fit. It makes sense as the more I wear flyknit sneakers, I think the use, body temp, moisture, etc, give it a fitting form over time.

Back
Top Bottom