THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I only got 13 pairs at retail bad day

squintunamusedfu3.jpg

...got a size 14?

Phew: Got in the queue for both footlocker and Nike they never sent me the "got 'em" screen shot after I finalized the transaction, so I thought there might be some Hijinks goin on. Very glad to see this:
IMG_3685.JPG

so stupid snkrs gives a story rather than specs lol. does this have lunar w heel+front zoom?

Nike gave me a payment error method this morning and snkrs went apesht, but order went thru

Took some shots earlier today, glad I was able to cop at my local Foot Locker HOH - nice seeing you again Duke4005

Thought I'd share some shots.....hope everyone got their pairs who wanted them...

Kobe AD-7.jpg

Kobe AD-5.jpg

Kobe AD-9.jpg

Kobe AD-13.jpg

Kobe AD-14.jpg

Kobe AD-24.jpg

Kobe AD-26.jpg

Kobe AD-28.jpg

Kobe AD-29.jpg

Sheesh...it's like you make every shoe look better than it really is lol. With that said, thank you for validating my purchase with these pics...I'm glad I was able to cop on SNKRS, can't wait to get mine in!

Sheesh...it's like you make every shoe look better than it really is lol. With that said, thank you for validating my purchase with these pics...I'm glad I was able to cop on SNKRS, can't wait to get mine in!

Thanks guys really appreciate it

The blacks should be more available right? I’m getting them for ball so I want to try them on first. Narrow feet probably tts? I was a size 11 in KB 11s

Back
Top Bottom