THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I really like those black AD Exodus' but I wish they were dropping in October and not in a couple of days. :frown:

Been wildin' on my sneaker purchases lately, need to give my credit card a break. :lol:

Seems like a lot of great feedback/ reviews and hype on the new AD. Safe to say these are one of the better Kobe shoes in a while?
Definitely changed yesterday lol. Some mixed feeling prior. Feeling them since the pics came out. Gotta wait until next week to get my hands on a pair :ohwell:

I will say though I’m not a fan of the design it’s 10x’s better than the plastic bottle feel of the 360’s

There is only hype behind this shoe because it’s a Kobe shoe. Put this same recycled tech in a normal Nike basketball shoe and nobody really cares. Shoe just reminds me of a Kobe 10 with a different upper. I would have rather they just protro another model.

Last edited:
There is only hype behind this shoe because it’s a Kobe shoe. Put this same recycled tech in a normal Nike basketball shoe and nobody real
ly cares. Shoe just reminds me of a Kobe 10 with a different upper.

I care more about performance than what the hype kids think. But let’s be honest it’s just part of the sneaker culture.

I’m sure these ball just like the Kobe x Peach jam joints I scooped for $80 at Marshall’s
0C31B7C9-C95A-41B8-9FE9-94F70FDB76B2.jpeg

There is only hype behind this shoe because it’s a Kobe shoe. Put this same recycled tech in a normal Nike basketball shoe and nobody really cares. Shoe just reminds me of a Kobe 10 with a different upper. I would have rather they just protro another model.

Nope I woulda bought these if these were giannis/pg/kd w.e
they look great, imo what KD11 shouldve been

I care more about performance than what the hype kids think. But let’s be honest it’s just part of the sneaker culture.

I’m sure these ball just like the Kobe x Peach jam joints I scooped for $80 at Marshall’s
I actually liked the 10s, but my knees can’t take a shoe like those 5 years later.

Nike has yet to top zoom. Its been damn near 20 years. What are you wanting?

Last edited:
Man ****** footlocker just sent a email saying my shoes are back ordered wtf

Dear Charles 8/25/18
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at

This BS if they don’t get more in

Imagine if was an Under Armour shoe :nerd:

Took some shots earlier today, glad I was able to cop at my local Foot Locker HOH - nice seeing you again Duke40

Thought I'd share some shots.....hope everyone got their pairs who wanted them...

Kobe AD-7.jpg

Kobe AD-5.jpg

Kobe AD-9.jpg

Kobe AD-13.jpg

Kobe AD-14.jpg

Kobe AD-24.jpg

Kobe AD-26.jpg

Kobe AD-28.jpg

Kobe AD-29.jpg

Out of curiosity, what joggers are those? TIA

We do apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused by your recent order. It appears that the item you ordered is currently back-ordered, pending the arrival of the inventory from the manufacturer (Nike.) Please understand that because we are only an authorized retailer for the brands we carry (meaning we don't actually make our shoes), our inventory depends solely on what they provide to us and when they can provide it. Unfortunately, Nike did not supply us with the entire shipment of the Kobe AD shoes by the release date yesterday. However, we can assure you that we do still completely intend to fulfill all of the back-orders that were placed, as soon as we receive the product in stock from them. We expect to have the product in stock and shipped out to our customers any day now (after tomorrow, as we don't ship orders on weekends,) as we've already received the shipment containing most of the sizes of that shoe already, and there are only a few sizes that we're still waiting to receive the inventory for. Unfortunately, we do not have control of these back-order dates as they are determined by the manufacturer, not Foot Locker, which does mean that the date is subject to change. However, as soon as we receive the product in stock from the manufacturer, your order should begin processing for shipment and you would then be notified via email with the tracking details included at that time. Should you choose you do not want to wait for the inventory, you may request to cancel your order at any time before it begins preparing for shipment and you wouldn't be charged for it in that case.

We do apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused by your recent order. It appears that the item you ordered is currently back-ordered, pending the arrival of the inventory from the manufacturer (Nike.) Please understand that because we are only an authorized retailer for the brands we carry (meaning we don't actually make our shoes), our inventory depends solely on what they provide to us and when they can provide it. Unfortunately, Nike did not supply us with the entire shipment of the Kobe AD shoes by the release date yesterday. However, we can assure you that we do still completely intend to fulfill all of the back-orders that were placed, as soon as we receive the product in stock from them. We expect to have the product in stock and shipped out to our customers any day now (after tomorrow, as we don't ship orders on weekends,) as we've already received the shipment containing most of the sizes of that shoe already, and there are only a few sizes that we're still waiting to receive the inventory for. Unfortunately, we do not have control of these back-order dates as they are determined by the manufacturer, not Foot Locker, which does mean that the date is subject to change. However, as soon as we receive the product in stock from the manufacturer, your order should begin processing for shipment and you would then be notified via email with the tracking details included at that time. Should you choose you do not want to wait for the inventory, you may request to cancel your order at any time before it begins preparing for shipment and you wouldn't be charged for it in that case.

Hmm so I wonder if they’re gonna go back on the site?

Back
Top Bottom