THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

wow. look how deformed these got.

malcolm-brogdon-of-the-milwaukee-bucks-drives-to-the-basket-against-picture-id1045275626

I need that colorway definitely, one day when i find an used pair for under $100 tbh >D

Also played in those Kobe Vs today, felt pretty good playing in em, great traction and amazing typical Kobe lockdown, definitely gonna play in em every now and then for sure.

Been looking for some vintage Kobe shorts in size M with the old Nike tag, but it seems impossible to find a pair in Lakers colors, does anyone have any suggestion?

Mamba rage Grinch available Nike Canada

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 1.58.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 1.58.12 PM.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Are there detailed pics of any color pack ADs?

Wanna see what that black/white colorway got going on.

I’ll buy them if they go under a 100 dollars.

I won't buy them even if they hit $50. Awful colorway that could have been nice if they had used something close to traditional Lakers canyon gold instead of that crap banana yellow shade.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is rather curious to know what, exactly, Nike's plan for the 360 is at this point. Seems like it's been kicked to the curb in favor of the Exodus, and the season hasn't even truly begun yet. Like WTF? Hoping they ramp it up and finally drop at least one legit sick colorway, but I don't have high hopes at this point. If they don't do much more with it, it makes me wonder what the point even was in the first place.

Has anyone spotted any players wear the 360 in the preseason? I don't think DeRozan has but I haven't watched any Spurs games. There are plenty of Exodus sightings.

I can't see any player wear the 360 for long stretched seeing how thin/flimsy the "Flyknit" is. More like fishing wire. I bought an 2x used pair of the launch cw for $140 on eBay and kind of regret it.

Back
Top Bottom