THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I’ll give you I read the Philly burbs part wrong. I don’t need your history I truly thought you were claiming Philly but living in KOP. Like I said I just read that part wrong and can admit that. As for the other part I didn’t really lump you into anything. I said you don’t know those dudes situations and since you’re not paying their bills I think it’s quite selfish to be all on your emotional high horse. I never said it wasn’t your opinion and just like you posted it I disagreed with it. You disagree with my take cool no biggie. All the complaining about it’s your opinion who cares? It doesn’t mean it will go unchallenged just like you spoke on my opinion of your post. That’s how these things go. Funny thing is the city part was mainly a joke and I said as much but nope you got all in your feelings over something that truly was just something I do to a lot of people from KOP type areas that say they’re from Philly. Nobody else trips but online though people need to defend their honor like I trashed your parents or something. That part was seriously not that big of a deal smh. Let’s just agree to disagree I think we can agree on that without disagreement. Have a great day sir and thanks for your reply.

I appreciate the civil reply. Sometimes a reply can get heated. I greatly appreciate it. Enjoy your day and let's both agree this has been an awful event that we all wish can be undone. 😢

TODAY.

LEGEND. MAMBA FOREVER🐍
E170456E-E84F-42A2-9647-8337EC3425C5.jpeg

I would just like to see just retro Kobe's that are not a pain to get for every other color way. After Kobe retired the only bball shoe that interested me to this year was the Kobe's. Only got 2 pairs of the ones because the ones I wanted were snkers exclusive and you know how they is .

It was because of Kobe I became a “sneakerKobehead” and signed up for a NT account :frown:
this, kobe 8 thread is what made me sign up here. Crazy that the thread lasted 2K pages. I remember tuning into every game in 2013, hoping Lakers finally get over .500 and seeing what new PEs Kobe was wearing, especially the last one which was the beautiful Achilles colorway.

desperately hoping the Lakers Home PE would drop (and being mad that Easters dropped instead) and hunting for blue glows after they sold out, and having to settle for the blitz blues instead. Arguing with others about how ugly the pythons were. How extraordinary the design on the Xmas and ASG and BHMs were. everybody hyped up and loving the amnesties and purple fades. Then the black/gold elites which to me is basically the Fade to Black equivalent to the 11s

But I am so glad I used that ebay coupon and copped the blue glows 2 weeks ago, they are my grails. the blue is too beautiful as well as the 3M.

even if i make a huge profit on it it's meaningless since I'll probably never have another chance to get them back if i sell them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom