THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Nice
E72AFF98-262C-4A9B-8F61-528E23F518D9.png

What do y’all estimate resale on these will be?
Resale estimate: Laughable
Glad i was a legit fan before all this resell madness in general. If i had to throw out a figure which i wont be paying because its not retail id say somewhere around $400 is about right $600 if limited in number.
Kobes use to sit for the most part aside from the legit fanbase now everyones somehow a Kobe fan.

Idk how Nike decides who gets EA with that mamba mentality, but they should def look at prior order history. I have a good amount of Kobe stuff over the years (shoes, jersey, shirts). Wife and MIL also got lucky with some protro hits. Maybe I should send them a photo of my Kobe collection or have them look up how much I've paid resell on protros to show how much of a kobe fan I've been lol

They should decide who gets EA based on account creation date.

Accounts newer than Kobe's retirement date should be excluded.

and also people who use their wife/mother in law's accounts to get access to protros :rofl:

protros w's should be excluded. should be anything purchased before his retirement.

and also people who use their wife/mother in law's accounts to get access to protros :rofl:

protros w's should be excluded. should be anything purchased before his retirement.
Haha. Promise, I make my wife watch the lakers games when it's on TV all the time and she has a kobe jersey lol. Funny too since my MIL uses my wife's old Kobe 9 bruce lee cw for exercising

I think we're all used to Nike's BS releases but marketing and selling a dead child's sneaker and making them limited just doesn't sit right with me. I thought the whole point of Vanessa leaving Nike was because true fans didn't get a chance to purchase her husband's merchandise but it seems like it's going to be the same thing as before.

I wonder how long the contract was official before it was made public. And if that would have been enough time to pump out more pairs in addition to the stock that was already sitting in warehouses.

Back
Top Bottom