THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

As a father of identical twin daughters, these hit differently. Even if I wasn’t a parent of twins girls, these are staying in the collection….feels to special to let go.
75783BF1-42F0-4A31-BCD6-8593E13E3724.jpeg

Had a great time tracking down fedex earlier after they marked the package delivered but no package. Eventually I went to the distribution center and the manager called the driver. Then the package magically showed up at my doorsteps.

Their explaination was that the driver delivered it to the wrong house but shortly after i showed up to the distribution center the person found my house. SMH, Nike really gotta change there distribution or FedEx needs to do something about drivers stealing packages.
20220504_185645.jpg

Had a great time tracking down fedex earlier after they marked the package delivered but no package. Eventually I went to the distribution center and the manager called the driver. Then the package magically showed up at my doorsteps.

Their explaination was that the driver delivered it to the wrong house but shortly after i showed up to the distribution center the person found my house. SMH, Nike really gotta change there distribution or FedEx needs to do something about drivers stealing packages.
Same thing happened with my PS5!!!

I’m telling you man, FedEx workers get the life. They essentially get to pick any package they wanna keep, and simply “loose it” on delivery day.
Will have to learn where the distribution center is in my area for future reference—because FedEx customer service is useless

i was more nervous that my package coming from lasership, which is new to me, so i dont have any sort of contact. haha but thank fully both pairs arrived with camera in front foor and garage, they have no excuses to say it was delivered but not show.

Back
Top Bottom