THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Would slightly worn Gradient Laker 6’s still be safe to wear? They released in 2011 which was a while back. I have an offer for $555 and I’m thinking of taking it.

Yup good luck my bro lmao. But I would try to wait a bit longer on non-grinch pairs as they will probably retro in the future and be wearable on court. I have a pair of Dark Knight OG 6s that still hold up and I’ll play in them, but for the price you’re paying if it’s not a guarantee I’d pass

Yup good luck my bro lmao. But I would try to wait a bit longer on non-grinch pairs as they will probably retro in the future and be wearable on court. I have a pair of Dark Knight OG 6s that still hold up and I’ll play in them, but for the price you’re paying if it’s not a guarantee I’d pass
Oh I wouldn’t be playing in em, just causal.

Wow... look what I found lol. Let me know what you think.

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/U2z8lW4Fvtb
I can't tell from the pics if they real deals or not. Folks don't know how to take pics
Yeah, hard to tell if they legit or not. I’ll ask him if he can DM more pics.

That’s the problem with OfferUp, no sort of authentication process

Oh I wouldn’t be playing in em, just causal.

Yeah, hard to tell if they legit or not. I’ll ask him if he can DM more pics.

That’s the problem with OfferUp, no sort of authentication process
Just take better pics. So another listing. ......dude took pics in a room under a shadow smh. If pics are legit... you can tell without even asking smh.

Last edited:
Be careful there are A LOT of fake grinches floating around. And these fakes are really really good. Tbh I wouldn’t buy any unless it’s from a trusted place. I struck out on ALL of the 5s and 6s. I really wanted the Bruce Lee’s and grinches too. I thought about buying via after market a lot but I’m glad I didn’t. I’ll just wait until the next go around whenever that maybe….everything gets retro’d and re-retro’d. But that’s just me. If you feel comfortable dropping that kinda cash, do you.

I wear an 11 and prices in my size are a bit better. You just have to stay on top of it and you'll find yours for your price.

I saw a couple of computer completed eBay auctions for Grinch's in your size for under $555 so just keep looking.

Wasn’t that Twitter post the one with the fake preludes?
IDK about any twitter posts but I saw the news posted on legit kick news sites

Also SI.com

F0E06619-4D84-4C04-966A-A1A84E44D1A5.jpeg

So what’s the deal with James_O James_O ? He a young buck or something? I seen him/ you in a lot of threads (like myself) with a great love of sneakers. You seem to have an intent to cop but doesn’t pan out. You work or in school? I know it can be frustrating if you young and wants kicks and funds may not be there. If I was you I would focus on one pair you really want save and get them.

On the note of og 6s don’t get them especially for $500 dollars. In the last month my OG Lakers 3d separated and my Venice beach 8s which I had on in this thread also separated. Now I gotta figure out how to reglue or pay $100+. Wait on new releases. I’m thinking of selling my og’s they haven’t been worn im that nervous 😂

On the note of og 6s don’t get them especially for $500 dollars. In the last month my OG Lakers 3d separated and my Venice beach 8s which I had on in this thread also separated. Now I gotta figure out how to reglue or pay $100+. Wait on new releases. I’m thinking of selling my og’s they haven’t been worn im that nervous 😂
So either wait for new releases or get 2020’s?

Back
Top Bottom