THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I was tempted to acquire the WTK 8s from a new recent listing on OU after not sealing the deal on one some months ago. I was chopping it up with my guy out in SD and with me telling him I was going to get them... it fueled him to break out his pair for his Monday night hoop session. He sent me a pic and also a video on Whatsapp, and I replied 🔥 with the pic as they looked so good. Then proceeded to the video.... the most saddening occurred. Some separation. Prob a sign for me not to pursue the last pair of Kobes I REALLY want.

I was tempted to acquire the WTK 8s from a new recent listing on OU after not sealing the deal on one some months ago. I was chopping it up with my guy out in SD and with me telling him I was going to get them... it fueled him to break out his pair for his Monday night hoop session. He sent me a pic and also a video on Whatsapp, and I replied 🔥 with the pic as they looked so good. Then proceeded to the video.... the most saddening occurred. Some separation. Prob a sign for me not to pursue the last pair of Kobes I REALLY want.
I said this last month. My Venice beaches separated. It shook me man so I’m considering getting rid of mines.

Because it’s Breast Cancer Awareness month.I’ll post in the 6 thread too.
1AC0F774-BF1B-44EF-AD24-F65A76CB4148.jpeg

I’m starting to think these aren’t coming out when they continue to release protros in the future.
I keep seeing "unreleased samples" on eBay for Kay Yow Proto's, but idk if they are authentic. Usually ppl get unreleased kobes and sell em really high if they are releasing soon

I’m starting to think these aren’t coming out when they continue to release protros in the future.
Yea. Especially if they scrap the 6s and move on to the 8s.... with those being discussed more recently. Still think back in not pursuing a pair that was bidded on,, on ebay early last year

Yea. Especially if they scrap the 6s and move on to the 8s.... with those being discussed more recently. Still think back in not pursuing a pair that was bidded on,, on ebay early last year
If they release the System+ All Star 8’s :pimp: :nthat:

Hooped in these last night, first time in a minute. Didn’t get a chance to clean the bottom thoroughly, and my right foot was sliding all over the place. Luckily I had my cuts to switch to. They were comfortable as heck but to dangerous to play in…
The subtle details on both heels really make them pop.

if I remember correctly I picked these up from JJ or Eastbay for $100… the good ol days 😔 wished I scooped up more XIs
8E48ECFF-E60C-4A6A-86CA-F2D72404D143.jpeg
970E0F71-5988-4AA0-8FB7-21E347CB1B87.jpeg
EB62CB21-F034-4255-8BBD-B60A7D271028.jpeg
Been trying not to hoop in mine & hope to restore the clear sole. Sadly, this is all I have left after 10 pair of ZKV's, 7 ZKVI's, 2 pair of ZK8's, 2 pair of X's, 1 ZK11, 2 AD's & 2 AD NXT's. 😔
20220514_085901.jpg

Ordered the GT Cut 2. Hopefully they'll be good to play in.

Last edited:
Been trying not to hoop in mine & hope to restore the clear sole. Sadly, this is all I have left after 10 pair of ZKV's, 7 ZKVI's, 2 pair of ZK8's, 2 pair of X's, 1 ZK11, 2 AD's & 2 AD NXT's. 😔
20220514_085901.jpg

Ordered the GT Cut 2. Hopefully they'll be good to play in.

Pretty much all I have left is the ones I used to play ball in too, I have those same Oregon's that a friend recently gifted to me knowing how much I loved Kobe. Have a pair of DS 11 eulogies that don't even fit me properly and then that's it. Sad times.

Is the eight where he blew his Achilles?

And they had to extend the line another year?

Give us the that w/b/g Elite!!

I have a pair of the mambacurials in a half size up with EP that are like a full size big.

I had the initial black and yellow cw for the 7’s with that ankle swap out system. It was just okay to me for hooping, 8’s were much better imo. I didn’t even realize they had 7 elites with all that carbon fiber till I saw one at Truest. Those home and away cw’s both look really good. Wouldn’t mind those for the collection if they did a protro. Otherwise, I’m more than happy skipping and going onto the 8’s

Back
Top Bottom