THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

At some point Vanessa's gonna say "I need to see those production dates Nike"

1669907011606.jpeg

I would've rathered then including the box and marking it not for resale/ having folks running or jump.. whatever

I'll take a pair no box for 350. Stupid of me to pass when I saw size 9 for 350 soon after they first dropped. Figured my multi colored pair was the undefeated collab, but now I realize, I want these too.

Thought I was gonna be able to play in the XI's ("lebums" as they say here in the south) but the floor was trash. If I can restore the sole then they're a good pair to alternate with the AD NXT.

The FF's were good last week, but I put them & the Oregon AD's in the car after thinking the lebums would work, I had to pull the AD NXT's out cause those ALWAYS stay in the bag.

20221203_101438.jpg

Just saw a story from IG of the arcade game. It's basically the shooting one you see at arcade spots with the basketballs

they already have the tooling made for the kobe 1, 4, 5 and 6 protro models.. why not release new colourways of these until the next protro (8?) comes out?

and no, i'm not gonna take 'lack of materials' for an answer when FSR of kyrie's were sitting on the site for 50% off.

they already have the tooling made for the kobe 1, 4, 5 and 6 protro models.. why not release new colourways of these until the next protro (8?) comes out?

and no, i'm not gonna take 'lack of materials' for an answer when FSR of kyrie's were sitting on the site for 50% off.

at least for this round, 1, 4, 5 done already, maybe they will release more 6s as well

Back
Top Bottom