THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I wonder if fakes are good for hoopin though… grinches are surprisingly “somewhat” common where I hoop considering how much they go for. I hooped a couple days ago & 2 dudes had grinches on
I honestly don’t know, I’ve seen some ppl on YT that hoop in solid looking fakes but idk how they would hold up over time.

Yeah, under $300?! I thought I got a good deal at $331.
That’s still a hella good deal, lmao
D0626959-F614-47F5-A4D6-1BE1BA502D67.png

That’s what my size is going for rn

(Where’d you get yours?)

They making their return.... with an all white colorway.... one that wasn't an OG color... bringing Noise Canceling 1 vibes... hmmmm waiting to see it
Right, so whoever’s lucky enough to get them can “customize” them..

They making their return.... with an all white colorway.... one that wasn't an OG color... bringing Noise Canceling 1 vibes... hmmmm waiting to see it
I’ll take what I can get at this point. SNKRS is gonna be useless and so will raffles

That’s still a hella good deal, lmao
D0626959-F614-47F5-A4D6-1BE1BA502D67.png

That’s what my size is going for rn

(Where’d you get yours?)
I don't like you being my size too lol. Just keep your eyes peeled on eBay and throw bids on GOAT/SX that you're comfortable with. Happens to me all the time where I put a bid in on a shoe and then two months later I get a notification that my bid was accepted and I completely forgot I even put a bid in.

The HOF pair I got was an auction, not BIN. So just gotta watch out for those and snipe.

I have some doubles of Protro 5s. If you got some heat to trade, PM me and we can talk.

Back
Top Bottom