THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

These will get hella dirty for ppl who actually wanna play in these.

It’s gonna be a similar situation to the sweet 16’s, boys and resellers are gonna snatch the Protro 4’s and 8’s when they release next year. Resale will be hella expensive smdh

Access. Shout outs to my plug. Play Strong!
20221225_163837(0).jpg
20221225_183148.jpg
Damn man that’s crazy!!

Really need to know the tech in the protro 8. Assuming react drop in? Maybe zoom in heel of it like gt cut 2

Been sold out for hours. Went instantly

Just waiting for someone to do the south beach color. IMHO, south beach colors are mad overrated and don’t belong on every shoe

Access. Shout outs to my plug. Play Strong!
20221225_163837(0).jpg
20221225_183148.jpg

Nice access and proximity at yesterday's nationally televised game!

These will get hella dirty for ppl who actually wanna play in these.

It’s gonna be a similar situation to the sweet 16’s, boys and resellers are gonna snatch the Protro 4’s and 8’s when they release next year. Resale will be hella expensive smdh

They're too bland and uninspired for me. Got to have color for me with acceptable execution to pique my interest.

How difficult were these to get back in 2016? I was deep in school back then and had no money so didn't even try for shoes.

That specific colorway was difficult. The model in general was very easy.

The Kobe XI seemed somewhat easy to get back in 2016 because I was able to get the Eulogy and All-Star Game pairs with no problems. They seemed somewhat plentiful.

But I really don't know about that particular black/gold colorway y'all are discussing because I had no interest in them. I wouldn't doubt they were hard to get though because I believe those were the shoes he wore in his final NBA game. I'm sure interest in those would surge based on that aspect.

For those who wear a TTS of 11.5:

Do you guys 0.5 size up or TTS for Kobe 5 & 6 Protro’s for hooping? I know I’ve asked a million times but I wanna be absolutely sure.

I’ve heard 5 Protro’s are tight but good once you break them in and I’ve also heard 6 Protro’s are tight as well but Idek

The Fade to Black 11s were definitely hard to get because if you were not in LA, SNKRS app was your best option and we all know how that goes. Also the value shot up after Kobe’s final game.

Jumping in here late and apologies if this has been answered but, how did peeps know about this site and drop? Super tight I missed.

The Fade to Black 11s were definitely hard to get because if you were not in LA, SNKRS app was your best option and we all know how that goes. Also the value shot up after Kobe’s final game.
Don't forget House of Hoops raffles. Back when they gave out physical raffle tickets. 2 of my coworkers who I asked to enter with me(I drove them down to the Harlem store to sign up) got selected(drove them to pick up)

Back
Top Bottom